Learning how to convert mp3s to clone hero charts will give you access to so many possibilities and you can enjoy your favorite music on the app without any restriction. But it’s not as straightforward as selecting the mp3 file from the application. You need to go through a fairly complicated process to do that, which might be overwhelming if you have never done it before.
Luckily for you, we have a step-by-step guide that you can follow and convert your mp3 file to Clone Hero Charts and play it to your heart’s content.
What is Clone Hero ?
Clone Hero is one of the most popular instrument-based rhythm games that are available for anyone to play for free. It has a massive community and active members that are constantly adding new tracks to the application so that you never lack the challenge to push yourself with harder and more advanced tracks.
You can plug in any midi input that can emulate the notes and the strumming pattern visible on the display. The best equipment for Clone Hero is none other than the Guitar Hero guitar that you can buy for yourself. However, you can use other guitars with input and even use your keyboard to play the game and have fun with it.
Unlike other applications similar to Clone Hero, it doesn’t come up with songs, which might feel like a massive drawback to some people. But that actually makes it appealing as you are not restricted to the number of tracks available on the application. As we mentioned earlier, there is a huge community base for this game, and they are constantly adding more and more songs to this application.
So, you can simply download these songs and use them on the application. You can also make your own tracks to play in the game as well, which makes it one of the most fun rhythm games you can find on the internet.
How to Convert Mp3s to Clone Hero Charts
Let’s check out the steps to convert mp3s to clone hero charts and add them to the application below. Make sure to follow these steps in order so that you don’t mess up anything.
- Download and install Clone Hero on your computer from the official website.
- Go to the installation directory and create a new folder named “Songs”.
- Now, go to https://chorus.fightthe.pw/
- Search your favorite songs and download the ones you like.
- Once you’re done, copy those files to the “Songs” folder that you just created.
- Open the Clone Hero application and go to settings.
- Click on the refresh song library and wait for it to end.
- It should show all the songs that you just added once you enter the game mode. You can select any of the songs from the list and play them without any errors.
Now, you should have no trouble getting your favorite tracks to Clone Hero Charts and playing them without any restrictions. Go back to the steps if you still feel confused to clear everything out.