Glass Heart – Tamaki’s Good Ending
Dear reader, greetings! Permit me to give to you a thorough and well-written walkthrough that will help you succeed in all of Gla*s Heart’s romantic routes, including the mysterious sixth bonus love story. Please be aware that this guide includes spoilers; use your best judgment in moving further.
Let’s start with Tamaki’s happy ending, which may be obtained by selecting particular actions during the game. While not required, it is strongly advised that you choose all of them in order to improve your chances of getting the result you want. When you choose the right course of action, a pleasant chime will sound, and when you choose the wrong one, nothing will.
Tamaki’s Good Ending
- Who am I, therefore, to be in your way?
- I’ll be secure.
- Little Lily, it would be better for you to get closer if you’re going to observe me so you can see what I’m doing.
- “I apologize for my glare!”
- Hold the fort while I’m away, please.
- “Boss, you got it!”
- “That might have been a disastrous situation if you would have fallen or if it would have put too much strain on your heart.”
- “I am aware of my abilities.”
- “What do I need to do? What if Tamaki is there and he wants my assistance?
- Request their name.
- Why did you enquire whether Mr. Hashimoto was okay if such were the case?
- “I knew he would take the blame,”
- Do I want to put my faith in Tamaki?
- I do, “Yeah.”
- I was saved? You appear to be mixing up your facts, in my opinion.
- “Call his name aloud.”
- “You feel awful picking on him, but you don’t mind getting in trouble with me?”
- “You’re unique,”
- “Greet him.”
I have no more to say to you, dear reader! You’ve finished reading Glass Heart’s resolution of Tamaki. We would be interested in hearing your thoughts on how we might improve this topic. Thank you for your time, and have a great day! Thanks in particular to gamer gf, the author who provided the inspiration for this guide. If you like this post, remember to bookmark our website since we are always adding fresh content.