30+ Housewarming Wishes and Quotes
It’s a big issue when individuals relocate with all of their belongings, including themselves, and leave behind a trail of memories. terrible wallpaper? Not really. Send them a message and a card to help them celebrate their move and the new chances they will have there. It’s a big issue when individuals relocate with all of their belongings, including themselves, and leave behind a trail of memories. terrible wallpaper? Not really. Send them a message and a card to help them celebrate their move and the new chances they will have there.
- Happy New Residence! – Let laughter and love fill the room!
- Congrats! George and Lisa, welcome to your new home!
- Having a new home means having new hopes and new memories to create. Best wishes to Piper and Nate!
- Happy Unstacking and Happy Relocation! Good luck unpacking! Happy New Residence!
- Making memories and realizing dreams can both happen in a new house. Congratulations!
- Greetings from home—this is Lily’s ideal setting! Congratulations!
- Best wishes for a smooth transition, Britt and Sara! Congratulations on your move!
- To do your style, personality, and life, move into a new home. I’m sure Amanda will love it!
- A new house to enjoy. Cherish. Embrace. Dan and Kim, congratulations!
- I am aware of your address in New Home. Which color is better, white or red? awaiting the arrival of your new
- Lift the eaves! Bring on the giggles! Carter, I’m so glad you found a wonderful home!
- Greta, congrats on your warm new home! May joy envelop every space!
- A brand-new key, a brand-new location, and a contented grin on your face. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling it is to move into a new home! I want the best for you, Rob.
- begins again. New homes, new memories. Best wishes to Cam and Alex!
- You’ve Moved Into Your New Home!
- Best wishes for your brand-new nest at your new home! Best wishes to Michael and Ella!
- Happy moving! I think your future neighbours aren’t jerks.
- Greetings on your new residence! The stage of the cat playground is transitory. Promise. Enjoy!
- New House – Mark and Anya, may the happiest days be found in your new residence!
- Greetings on your brand-new nest! You’ll achieve
♠ “…Long life to you, and peace to you, to your family, and to all that is yours.” -Samuel 25:6, Holy Bible HCSB
♠ “…“The ache for home lives in all of us.”-Maya Angelou
♠ “Interiors shouldn’t be static works of art. You’re meant to interact with them.”-Alexandra Angle
♠ “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.”-Jane Austen
♠ “There is no place like home.”-L. Frank Baum
♠ “Home is a shelter from storms – all sorts of storms.”-William J. Bennett
♠ “I want my home to be that kind of place–a place of sustenance, a place of invitation, a place of welcome.”-Mary DeMuth
♠ “A house is made with walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
♠ “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.”-Robert Frost
♠ “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.”-Billy Graham
♠ “The fellow that owns his own home is always just coming out of a hardware store.”-Frank McKinney Hubbard
♠ “People are living longer than ever before, a phenomenon undoubtedly made necessary by the 30-year mortgage.” -Doug Larson
♠ “The ultimate luxury is being able to relax and enjoy your home”-Jeff Lincoln
♠ “Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.”-Robert Montgomery
♠ “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”-William Morris
♠ “Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home…”-John Howard Payne
♠ “Home is where we should feel secure and comfortable.”– Catherine Pulsifer
♠ May your walls know joy; may every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.-Mary Anne Radmacher
♠ “If I see it in nature, I know it will work in a home.”-Miles Redd
♠ “Repurposing and restyling are what make a home personal.”-Nestor Santa Cruz
Congratulate someone on their new house with one of the congratulations messages below. Let them know how pleased you are with their big move and join in with the happiness.
- Congratulations on your lovely new home
- Congratulations! I hope your new house brings you and your family much happiness
- Congratulations on the big move, hoping it all works out well
- Congratulations! I can’t wait to come round and judge your interior design!
- Heres hoping the new neighbours like you! Congratulations!
- Congratulations! You’ve finally found a place you can properly call your home.
- Congratulations on your new house, may it be filled with warmth and happiness
- Many congratulations on having a place to call your own
- Congratulations, and I hope your new house overflows with love
- Congratulations your new home. Remember to fill it with joy, laughter and happy memories
House Warming Wishes to a Friend
These housewarming messages are for a good friend who has just moved into a new home and you want to send your congratulations and best wishes.
- To my best friend – enjoy your new house and congratulations on the move.
- Sending new home blessings to you and your family as you move into your new place.
- May your new house be a place of love and where your dreams will come true.
- Congratulations my friend! You’ve found your forever home and can look forward to enjoying many years of happiness living there.
- Wishing you all the best for a happy life in a very happy home. I know you’re going to love the new place.
- Happy housewarming day! May this be the best move of your life and the place you want to stay in forever.
- You more so than anyone deserves a lovely house and you’ve found it with this move. I am delighted for you and can’t wait to come over and see the new house.
- I didn’t get you a housewarming gift but hopefully this message will be good enough! Here’s to many years spent in your new home.
Funny Housewarming Wishes
A good way to congratulate or wish someone well on their new home is with something a little cheeky and humorous. They’ll probably already be smiling because of the new house but you can add to the cheer with a witty house warming message.
- Congratulations and welcome to the world of leaks, repairs and ballooning mortgage payments!
- Your new home looks beautiful and trendy – just like you!
- Have a happy and drunk housewarming party!
- Congratulations! So.. I’ll take the couch then?
- Congrats! I hope your new neighbours aren’t a**holes!
- So you finally got a room
- Congratulations on your new home! I hope your neighbours have unsecured wifi!
- Congrats on your new place! Sorry that when you needed help moving I was sick, out of town and the dog ate my keys