Do you desire to cease utilizing Secret Benefits’ services but are confused about how to do so since you are unhappy with them?
Here you may find detailed instructions on how to delete a Secret Benefits account. Continue reading to learn how to exit this online dating site.
Learn how to delete a desktop account for Secret Benefits:
- You must first go to the Secret Benefits Official Website and log into an existing account there.
- Next, choose the thumbnail labeled “Settings” which can be found on the right side of the navigation bar.
- Now seek for “Account Management” under “Membership Settings” and click on it.
- You must then find the phrase “No thanks, deactivate my profile” and click on it.
- You must now enter the password for the account you control here after completing each of the boxes on the “deactivation” page.
- You must click the “deactivate account” button (red color) after filling out the page’s data in order to remove or deactivate your account on Secret Benefits.
How to delete a desktop account for Secret Benefits on your Phone
- Visit the Secret Benefits official website on your phone and log in to a Secret Benefits account using your user ID information.
- Next, navigate to the bottom of the page where you will see “Settings,” which you must click.
- Next, choose “Account.”
- Select the option to “Delete Account” after that.
- The page will then prompt you to enter your password again before clicking “Continue.”
- Your account will now be canceled, however, it could take some time to completely delete it. Additionally, a confirmation email for the deactivation will be sent to the email address you registered with on the website.
What Takes Place When A Secret Benefits Account Is Deleted?
Your previously formed account on this dating service is erased or deactivated when you remove or deactivate an account on Secret Benefits. You will need to remove them individually if you have shared any content on the website, such as images or videos, or communications.
Before the Secret Benefits account is completely removed, it remains operational for a few days, during which time you can Delete any data associated with the account you previously closed.
You may email Secret Benefits and let them know about the issue if you run into difficulties with the deletion procedure or if you are unable to deactivate your account there. They may be reached at email@example.com.
As an alternative, you may contact Secret Benefits via their social media profiles:
- On Twitter- https://twitter.com/secretbenefits
- On Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Interest/Secret-Benefits-612542725836124/
- On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/secretbenefits-com/about/
- On Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/secretbenefitsofficial/?hl=en
Can a deleted Secret Benefits account be reactivated?
No, you must register in order to open a new account. You will thus need to re-register on the Secret Benefits website. The steps for free registration are as follows:
The first step is to go to the official Secret Benefits website.
After that, enter your desired email address, username, and password.
After that, you must specify where you are from.
After that, enter the birthdate you want to use.
And the last step in the registration process is to provide a photo you want to be displayed on this platform. However, you have to purchase credits to start communicating with other members on this