Have you set up your own Poshmark account? Did you just learn about it and decide it’s not for you? As a result, you wish to remove your Poshmark account. You may be wondering how to remove a Poshmark account right now.
Your account may be deleted extremely easily on Poshmark. You may quickly remove your account or do it yourself, so there’s no need to get in touch with Poshmark support. It is simple to erase it using the app or the web.
How to quickly and easily delete your Poshmark account?
Actually, Poshmark is a well-known and widely used marketplace. It makes it easier for you to purchase and sell clothes, purses, shoes, accessories, and even makeup online.
Poshmark is recognized for having the most user-friendly layout and the most straightforward selling process among all resale platforms, making it one of the easiest platforms to use. Having said that, you may frequently need to deactivate your Poshmark account for a variety of reasons, and we’re here to support you.
Before we begin, please let us know if you are temporarily handicapped or unable to fulfill requests. At your discretion, you may also think about “vacation holding” the market. In fact, your list may still be shared, browsed, and remarked on while your fancy closet is in vacation mode, which you can do forever.
Using the mobile app, how can you delete your Poshmark account?
- Start the Poshmark application on your smartphone.
- Right now, select the account tab by clicking there.
- Going to the bottom of the menu will allow you to choose Poshmark Support Center.
- The location to control account status is the next step.
- The next option is to Delete my account.
- The pop-up can ask you to enter a verification code that will be delivered to your phone or email address. Once you’ve entered the code, click the “Submit” button.
- Poshmark will warn you that you cannot subsequently reactivate your account or access any past listings or preferences after you submit your verification code.
- The reason for canceling your Poshmark account will now need to be selected from a drop-down menu.
- then choose Delete.
How can a desktop user deactivate their Poshmark account?
- On the page’s top right, click your profile image to complete the process.
- Choose Account Settings next.
- From the menu on the left, choose Manage Account Status.
- Choose “Delete my account” to do so.
Please be aware that Poshmark Support will not handle any deletion requests sent in via written correspondence. Instead, if you uninstall the app from your phone, your account will still be active and won’t be properly deleted since you need to follow the formal deletion procedure. After all, you may examine more Poshmark navigational options or boost your sales prior to deleting your Poshmark account.
Minds come last:
Have your thoughts about having a Poshmark account changed? then no issue! A Poshmark account may be deleted pretty easily. Just keep in mind that if you decide to return to Poshmark after deleting an account, you won’t be able to use that account again.