On August 28 there is a special day, named National Bow Tie Day, which is dedicated to people’s favorite underrated accessory. It is time to show their bow ties to all to present themselves as sophisticated men. They wear it and try matching it with their dress-up. People celebrate this day by wearing these classical fashion devices.
National Bow Tie Day History
Since the 19 century, the bow tie has been considered as the symbol of upper-class people. It was a certain style of the social and intellectual upper levels. The bow tie expresses whether a man of epitome class by birth or achieves his status by his personal intellectuality or power.
Today also: Notting Hill Carnival Day
The first inclinations of a bow tie were actually worn by Croatian mercenaries during the Thirty Years War in the 17th century. The soldiers needed neckties that mirrored scarf knots. Of course, the French, taking a cue from this relatively fringe and scandalous source, popularized the trend in Paris before it spread throughout the rest of the fashion-aware world.
After that, bow ties will become an important part of polite clothing, especially favored by doctors and nurses. Over time, the popularity of ties will fade away (pun) during World War II due to a shortage of materials and people. Today, the bow tie can be seen at black-tie affairs and, ironically, on hipsters, alike. National Bow Tie day is thus the celebration of all of the history and symbolism tightly packed into a pristine knot.
NATIONAL BOW TIE DAY ACTIVITIES
Properly Wearing A Bow Tie
This National Bow Tie Day influences people to learn how to properly be a gentleman (or lady) who can be responsible for their own bow tie
Arrange a bow tie party
Throw a party to celebrate your favorite accessory! It would be enjoyable if anyone arranges a party to celebrate the day. There he can apply a standard that Bow tie would be required for entrance.
Social Media Activity
Taking a selfie of you and your bow tie for Instagram, or post some pics of you and your friends wearing them to your stories is a way to celebrate the day what is done by many bow tie lovers.
Happy Bow Tie day 2023 Wishes
You can wish your friends, colleagues or boss by saying these wishes. It will make them happy. So let enjoy the National Bow Tie Day. There is a collection of some wishes that are given below:
When it comes to formal settings, bow ties bring out your charm. Happy Bow Tie day Wishes to everyone.
Wear a bow tie if you want to seem dapper. Happy Bow Tie day to all of you.
Bow ties, as a fashion item, exude grace and elegance. Happy Bow Tie day greetings to each one of you.
For a long time, wearing a bow tie has been a custom. Let’s keep the tradition going on with Bow Tie Day.
Wearing a bow tie gives you a sophisticated look. Happy Bow Tie day 2023 greetings to everyone out there.
Nothing compares to the elegance of a bow tie. Happy Bow Tie day 2023 Wishes to all.
A bow tie offers you a distinct personality. On Bow Tie day 2023, wishes to everyone.
A bow tie adds flair to a man’s attire. Happy Bow Tie day 9greetings to all of you.
Bow Tie Day Quotes:
National Bow Tie Day is a fun and stylish occasion to celebrate the classic accessory. Here are some quotes you can use to mark the day:
- “A well-tied bow tie is the first serious step in life.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Bow ties are cool.” – The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
- “Dressing well is a form of good manners.” – Tom Ford
- “You can make anything by writing.” – C.S. Lewis (Pair this with a picture of a bow tie to emphasize the creativity of fashion.)
- “A bow tie is a small accessory that makes a big statement.”
- “Life is too short to wear boring ties.”
- “Bow ties are not just an accessory; they’re a state of mind.”
- “Elegance is not about being noticed; it’s about being remembered.” – Giorgio Armani
- “I think in black.” – Gareth Pugh (Pair this with a black bow tie.)
- “Bow ties are the punctuation mark of a well-dressed man.”
- “Bow ties are not for the timid; they are for the confident.”
- “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” – Rachel Zoe
- “Bow ties: because regular ties are boring.”
- “In a world full of neckties, dare to be a bow tie.”
- “There is no substitute for good manners, except perhaps fast reflexes.” – Marjorie Barstow (Remind everyone that tying a bow tie requires some dexterity!)
- -“When people know this is a bow tie that the person wearing it has tied, I think it raises the bar from a fashion statement to personal achievement. “ – DON OWEN
- -“A bow tie gets noticed. It says you’re a confident guy who doesn’t worry much about what other people think.” – Jeffrey Podolsky in “The Bow Tie Is Back”.– Barron’s Penta Daily
- “A gentleman’s choice of timepiece says as much about him as does his bow tie.” – Ian Fleming
- “The bow tie symbolizes the willingness to stand out in a crowd.”
- “Bow ties are the embodiment of elegance and individuality.”
- “Dress like you’re already famous.” – Anonymous
- “Bow ties are like exclamation points for your outfit!”
Feel free to use these quotes to add some flair to your National Bow Tie Day celebrations, whether you’re posting them on social media or sharing them with friends and colleagues.
Some Random Collections
-Straightly, If you want to grab other’s attention towards yourself, then a bow tie would be the seeker for the same. It is just like that cherry on the top of the cake that intensifies its outer look.
-Bow tie is all your charm. So, do not forget to give your contributions in holding their significance.
–This day is a celebration for all those who love wearing bow ties on formal occasions. Cheers to everyone who believes in classy and elegant looks. Happy bow tie day.
-It has been a tradition to wear a bow tie on a formal occasion. So let’s wear it today and continue the tradition.
-It is a symbol of tradition, so I promise I’ll celebrate it in a traditional way.
-It is a symbol of elegance, and let us continue this elegance and celebrate the day in a fashionable manner.
People always try to keep their tradition and cust to uphold their status. So this day fullfill their desires and shows their fashionable choice.