National Chocolate Day Quotes and Sayings
National Chocolate Day is celebrated every October 28th. Although there are many specific festivals related to chocolate throughout the year, National Chocolate Day celebrates all things about chocolate. This day celebrates chocolate and promotes its health benefits. Chocolate is a staple food in the American diet, with sales exceeding 21 billion U.S. dollars in 2014. Here we have presented some Quotes and sayings on National Chocolate Day that you can share on social media.
National Chocolate Day Quotes & Sayings
1. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree, that makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad. – Unknown
2. The superiority of chocolate, both for health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain. – Thomas Jefferson
3. Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me. – Audrey Hepburn
4. Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate. – Jo Brand
5. Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one. – Chloe Doutre-Roussel
6. Chocolate is what I love. I have it every day. – Jennifer Hudson
7. I love dark chocolate, I could eat it ’til I puke. – Behati Prinsloo
8. Every day, without fail, I eat some dark chocolate. – Phoebe Tonkin
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. – Regina Brett
10. Will looked horrified. – What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate? – Cassandra Clare
11. Let’s face it. A nice, creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people. It does for me. – Audrey Hepburn
12. Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing. – Milton Hershey
13. Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. – Dave Barry
National Chocolate Day Sayings
14. When life gives you lemons… throw them back and ask for chocolate. – Unknown
15. Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate. – Unknown
16. Books and chocolate make life bearable. – Unknown
17. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don’t need an appointment. – Unknown
18. When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes. – Joan Bauer
19. Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. – Rachel Vincent
20. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles Schulz
National Chocolate Day Wishes, Greetings & Messages
21. Without chocolates, life would have been so incomplete. Just like the night sky without the moon. – Happy National Chocolate Day!
22. Anything is instantly likeable with chocolate added to it! – Happy National Chocolate Day!
23. Chocolate melts and so does my heart. – Happy National Chocolate Day!
24. The comfort we get from chocolates cannot be described with words. – Happy National Chocolate Day!
25. Happiness can be defined by only one single word- “Chocolate”. Happy National Chocolate Day, enjoy your delicious treat.
26. Eat every hour to get rid of your stress, IT IS BETTER THAN SMOKING! – Happy National Chocolate Day!
27. It is a fact that 99% of people on earth love chocolate and the remaining 1% are good at telling lies! – Happy National Chocolate Day!