National Farmers Day is observed every year to acknowledge the hard work of farmers who dedicate their lives to feeding and supplying a nation. The day brings a great opportunity for us and usually encourages everyone to thank the farmers and ranchers who are sacrificing a lot for us in their lives. This special day also gives us the chance to pay tribute in several ways to those unknown individuals who plow, sow, raise, harvest, and feed to provide the food and materials that we need to survive our lives.
National Farmers Day 2021 Date
National Farmers Day is celebrated on October 12 every year in the United States. National Farmers Day in 2021 is on Monday, 12th October that aims to raise awareness and express gratitude for some special people who contributes a lot in the development of our country by producing food and related materials. On the occasion of this day, people of every profession take the chance to gratefully thank the farmers.
Celebrate National Farmers Day
A great way to celebrate National Farmers Day is to go to the local Farmer’s Market, shopping from them, and support them as much as you can. Another way to observe the day is by starting a mini-farm from this day and to keep it continuing. Some seminars, events, conversations also held on this day to share and express the opportunities, problems, and situations of farmers. So let’s wake up in the morning, get ready, and thank farmers on this day.
National Farmers Day Quotes 2021
- “To make agriculture sustainable, the grower has got to be able to make a profit.” » Sam Farr
- “You know, farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you’re a thousand miles from the corn field.” » Dwight D. Eisenhower
- I always wanted to be a farmer. There is a tradition of that in my family. – Bjork
- “So organic farming practices are something that, to me, are interlinked with the idea of using biodiesel.” » Daryl Hannah
- There are only three things that can kill a farmer: lightning, rolling over in a tractor, and old age. -Bill Bryson
- Being a farmer is a great qualification to have to serve in the United States Congress. -Bruce Braley
- My dream is to become a farmer. Just a Bohemian guy pulling up his own sweet potatoes for dinner. -Lenny Kravitz
- Never answer a question from a farmer. -Hubert H. Humphrey
- There is no time in modern agriculture for a farmer to write a poem or compose a song. -Masanobu Fukuoka.
National Farmers Day Images
National Farmers Day was once called Old Farmers Day is a day celebrated across the nation to appreciate the hard work of American farmers who are consistently feeding people and contributing to economic growth and national development. In fact, observing the day is one of the greatest initiations by the higher authorities.
National Farmers Day is undoubtedly a great day to pay tribute to both the tradition and innovation of the farmers, people in the agriculture industry who are consistently working in this sector to grow and produce food and other needed things. A very happy Farmers Day to all of you!