On the occasion of National Labor Day, we can pay our respect to their efforts and celebrate their jobs without creating any discrimination among them. These National Labor Day Quotes and messages below can be useful to express our gratitude in simple words!
recommend for you
National Labor Day Messages
Today is a day for you and your hard work! Let us celebrate the success and struggles of your working life. Wishing you a happy labor day!
Happy Labor Day to the workers of every field! The world is built on their contribution and all of them deserve equal respect from us!
To the makers of our nation, I wish you all a very happy labor day! I’m really grateful to you.
Labor Day is very significant to acknowledge the efforts of the workers who provide us with their daily service. Happy Labor Day to you!
Our daily lives go smoothly standing upon the tireless work and service of the workers of various sectors. So Happy Labor Day to the heroes!
Happy May Day to our brothers and sisters, who shed blood, sweat, and tears to provide us with their constant service every day!
Happy Labor Day! Today is the day to celebrate your hard work. Thank you for all the dedicated work.
Every job deserves to be respected and every man deserves to be celebrated every day. Happy Labour Day to all the great workers!
Happy Labor Day to you! It is a tribute to all the past and present workers, who have offered us their selfless services for our comfort.
National Labor Day Quotes 2024
“Without labor, nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
“Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.” – Samuel Gompers
“It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” – John Locke
“All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Dare to be honest and fear no labor.” – Robert Burns
“As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.” – Elizabeth Esty
“Our labor preserves us from three great evils — weariness, vice, and want.” – Voltaire
Motivational Labour Day quotes
- “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” — Maya Angelou
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” — Donovan Bailey
- “Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work.” — Booker T. Washington
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
- “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?” — Michelle Obama
- “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” — John Locke
- “Without labor nothing prospers.” — Sophocles
- “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” — Aristotle
- “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” — Margaret Mead