Here are some famous quotes and blessings that you can share with your friends and express your love and gratitude to them for their company in these years and difficult times. This year’s National New Friends Day will be on 19 October. People usually gather to celebrate with friends, share blessings, exchange friendship bands and gifts to express their love for their friends. Our friends, especially good friends, play a very diverse role in our lives.
Here are some famous quotes and blessings you can share with your friends, and express your love and gratitude to them for their company in these years and difficult times:
National New Friends Day Quotes
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” — Irish Proverb
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
- “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.” — Helen Keller
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” — Thomas Aquinas
- “Friends are the family you choose.“ — Jess C. Scott
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Misty Copeland
- -“Friendship like ours doesn’t solve life challenges but because of our friendship I know the challenges are not mine alone.” – C Sampson
- “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare – and precious as a pearl.” – Tahar Ben Jelloun
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Shania Twain
- Friends add so many reasons to be happy in life. Wishing a very warm friendship day to all my friends.
- “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- Friendship is one of the sweetest relations in life. So if you have one, keep them forever.
- “The love that comes from friendship is the underlying fact of a happy life.” – Chelsea Handler
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
- “Friendship is like a perennial river which flows forever. It may change its path but will never ever dry up.” – Pinaki Prasad Mohanty
- “It is only the great-hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means.” – Charles Kingsley
- “Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
Celebrate National New Friends Day by sharing these quotes and wish your friends to observe the day. A good friend can support you and help when you are in denger.