In the game Sons of the Forest, you construct a shelter to stay alive while looking into a mysterious case of missing people. You also learn how to copy your infinite log and how to exploit a fault in it. can do At least permanently, there is a bug.
Nonetheless, the common log is one of the Sons of the Forest’s most adaptable construction materials. Logs, which are also acquired from downed trees, are excellent for use in construction and as posts. But are you tired of farming logs in a monotonous way? Want more logs right away? Copy them.
Moreover, if you want to learn more about Sons of the Forest, please read our post on how to do so.
Sons of Forest’s single-player Endless Log Glitch action
How to Make Several Logs You may utilize one of two sorts of glitches to avoid some logs; we’ll go through each one below and explain how it works. But, keep in mind that these bugs aren’t likely to remain long.
Nevertheless, the first issue we’re going to mention exclusively affects single-player gameplay. Therefore, doing this in multiplayer is impossible. However, if you want to exploit this flaw for a little while before fixing it, simply do all of the following:
- Get a stick and a log.
- Horizontally position the log.
- You should set the stick vertically underneath this log. The log will then be specifically lifted by doing so from one end.
- Go to the log that is directly across from where you put the stick.
- But as soon as your character moves this stick entirely from its original position, the log is replicated. In Sons of the Forest, this figure chops down a tree in the forest.
Tips for Duplicate Logs Bugs
Looking to create a house for your online buddies quickly? The Sons of the Forest log duplication bug functions differently in that regard. Here are the steps to take if you wish to utilize it:
Just maintain a vertical log while you are not the host. Next to the first log, arrange another log vertically. If you are not the host, though, your log won’t be put; it will instead fall to the ground. You won’t ever lose your hand log if you follow the instructions to the letter. However, these two mistakes will be of great assistance to you if you always desire to produce fresh work quickly. Who has time to chop down trees, anyway? Of course, you may protect the forest even while you attempt to flee from this.
Even so, you shouldn’t rely on these nice concerns for an extended period of time. But, these will most likely be rectified in a subsequent version. Hence, it would be good for you to precisely research this game and discover the ideal legitimate techniques to obtain several logs ahead. Moreover, you should look at our unique advice on where to find flashlights in Sons of the Forest. Even so, you shouldn’t rely on these nice concerns for an extended period of time. But, these will most likely be rectified in a subsequent version. Hence, it would be good for you to precisely research this game and discover the ideal legitimate techniques to obtain several logs ahead. Moreover, you should look at our unique advice on where to find flashlights in Sons of the Forest.
In the single-player version of Sons of the Forest, how can you replicate logs?
- Place a log horizontally while holding a stick in each hand.
- After that, tuck the stick below this log vertically. Yet by doing it in this manner, it will raise one of the log’s unique ends.
- Go to the log you placed the stick on as well.
- Nevertheless, your character will entirely remove this stick from its original location, and the log will be copied.
- Yet occasionally, these weaknesses might actually help the players in a big way. This is the situation with the endless log bug that was only recently uncovered in Sons of the Forest.