Tatiana Zappardino is a writer, director, and actress who has an amazing net worth. Are you interested in Tatiana Zappardino net worth? She has been the main spokesperson and chief representative of the New Day USA Veteran Home Loan for several years. In addition to these works, Tatiana regularly appeared on TV shows as a skilled actress and entertainer, free from prejudice and conscious development.
Tatiana was born in San Diego, California, the USA, on October 2, 1989, and began her career as an assistant director with some volunteer experience. Tatiana studied at Jacksonville University in Florida to complete her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. In 2014, she was admitted to Liberty University to study legal ethics. She completes her Master of Arts degree from 2013 to 2016.
Tatiana Zappardino Height, Weight, Other Measurements
|5’ 7”/ 170 cm
|62 kg/ 137 lbs
|Shoe (Feet) Size
Tatiana Zappardino has since appeared in companies like Debbie’s Angels Productions, US JESCO International Limited, and others. In 2013, she started to train in stage technique, vocal exercises, warm-up exercises, and acting as young actors aged 8-18. Tatiana Zappardino was appointed as an executive officer for the head office and later on the position of Public Affairs Officer.
|California, United States
|Date of Birth
|October 2, 1989
Tatiana Zappardino Net worth
Tatiana Zapardino is a successful producer, chief representative, actress, and second lieutenant with an estimated net worth of over $5 million. According to the data, directing, producing, and acting is her primary source of income. For several years, she also appeared in multiple television series, and this way, she caught the attention of considerable people in the Middle East and throughout the world.
|Writer, Director, and Actress
|Salary in 2024
Besides her incredible success as a model and actress, Emma is also known for her philanthropic work, particularly her involvement with various charities that support children’s causes. Furthermore, she continues to be a role model for many aspiring young actors and entertainers.
Tatiana Zappardino Education Qualification
|Kent State University and Liberty University
- Tatiana started his career as assistant director of Debbie’s Angels Productions and gained some volunteer experience.
- She also hosted various types of trade shows in his professional career. For example, at least ten events per day.
- Tatiana had to travel across greater New York and the New Jersey area for the job.
- Moreover, her work has been associated with the coordination and collaboration of Costco, BJ’s, and Sam’s Wholesale Stores.
- Tatiana completed her Master of Arts degree in journalism and communication from Kent State University.
- Besides her academic education, she engaged in social activities such as naval reserve officer training.
- Her current residence is in Atlanta, GA, where she wants to spend most of his time with indie screenwriting, sketch comedy, and cinema.