Every year, Happy World Egg Day is observed across the world on the second Friday in October 8. The idea of celebrating the day was initiated by the International Egg Commission (IEC) at a conference held in Vienna in 1996. The perspective behind the day was to raise awareness about the important nutrition value eggs have in the human body. The day helps a lot to recognize egg producers, to promote and popularize egg consumption as part of our balanced diet.
Organizing a huge variety of events and activities, many countries all over the now celebrate World Egg Day. Spreading awareness is very much important as eggs play a major role in feeding families around the globe. There is no alternative to eggs when it comes to versatility and high-quality protein at a very affordable price. People from different counties willingly participate in the celebration.
Happy World Egg Day 2021 Date
Happy World Egg Day 2021 is on Friday, October 8. The day brings opportunities for everyone to learn a lot about the benefits of eggs. The point of observing this day is, on one hand, to let people around the world know that eggs are healthy foods and should be included in our daily diet, on the other hand, eggs are very cheap at price. The day also aims to honor and recognize the contribution of the farmers who take care of chickens so that we can have eggs in our table.
Some important facts regarding the world egg day are mentioned in the table below.
|Date of Celebration||Second Friday in October (8th October)|
|Founded By||International Egg Commission (IEC)|
|Theme||“Eat your egg today and every day”|
|Observance||Eating eggs, making egg recipes, egg contest, etc.|
World Egg Day 2021 Theme
The interesting fact is that people from different countries in the world celebrate the day with great interest and the popularity of this day is increasing gradually. The theme for World Egg Day 2021 is “EAT YOUR EGG TODAY AND EVERY DAY”. With this theme, the holiday gives emphasis to the significance of eggs in our daily nutrition and encourages us to include egg and egg-related recipes in our daily diet.
Celebrate World Egg Day 2021
People around the world like to celebrate World Egg Day by arranging different events and activities such as distributing free eggs, promoting educational broadcasts and sessions across social media, hosting school fun days, going out having favorite food with egg recipes, and cooking demonstrations and competitions, etc. you would not find any country in the world where the extensive use of the egg does not exist in its’ traditional cuisine. So people observe this day happily to make it a memorable day.
Happy World Egg Day Wishes
We have collected some best wishes for you to make your day really wonderful. Below are our collected wishes for you.
- Today is October 9 and it is World Egg Day 2021. Embrace eggs in your daily diet and open the door to living a healthy life.
- Happy World Egg Day. Have eggs as they are a great source of energy and be energetic.
- Eggs are incredibly versatile elements for both sweet and savory dishes. Have it and cheers. Happy World Egg Day to you.
- Make your life wonderful by loving eggs, eating eggs, and enjoying eggs. Happy World Egg Day.
Happy World Egg Day Quotes
- Today October 9 is World Egg Day 2021. Include eggs in your daily diet and live a healthy life.
- Happy celebrating World Egg Day. Eggs are a good source of energy.
- Eggs are a rich source of protein, rich in Omega-3, and good for bones and brain health. Wishing you all – a very Happy Egg Day!
- Eggs are important for human nutrition. Love eggs, eat eggs, and enjoy eggs.
- On World Egg Day, let’s appreciate the importance of eggs in our daily lives.
Happy World Egg Day is celebrated around the world to ensure that egg organization, egg producers, egg lovers, and allied industry members can make the best use of it. Now it is your day to celebrate by exploring all the possibilities within the egg.