World Population Day is celebrated every year on the 11 July all over the world. World Population Day quotes are one of the most desired things for people to celebrate the day in style.
World Population Day 2023 Theme
Every year, the UN Council decides on the theme of World Population Day but for 2023 it does not conclude on a particular theme and calls for global attention to the unfinished goals of the 1994 International Conference on Population and Development. 25 years ago, the landmark conference was held where 179 governments acknowledged that reproductive health and gender equality are essential to sustainable development.
World Population Day 2023 Theme UNFPA
The theme this year is based on safeguarding the health and rights of women and girls around the world especially during the time of COVID-19 pandemic. A recent UNFPA research highlighted that if the lockdown continues for 6 months, and there is major disruption to health services, then 47 million women in low and middle-income countries might not have access to modern contraceptives. This would in turn lead to 7 million unintended pregnancies. Apart from that, it could see a rise in gender-based violence, female genital mutilation and child marriages.
World Population Day 2023 Slogan
1. Big family brings big problems too.
2. Adopt a child instead of giving birth to your own child.
3. Control overpopulation to remain away from starvation.
4. Birth control is the only solution to population control.
5. Earth cannot carry the heavy load for long, so think about population control.
6. Focus on the population to fight poverty and illiteracy.
7. Overpopulation gives rise to poverty, illiteracy, and lots of social issues.
8. Plan your family and protect the planet.
9. Take the pledge to control the population.
10. Start family planning for a happy future.
11. Use family planning tips and measures to have a small family.
12. Take care of the children we already have, don’t increase the population.
13. Use a lid have just one kid.
14. More people=less open space.
15. Overpopulation leads to overexploitation.
16. Keep a small family to have a big happy life.
17. Celebrate the world population day to control the population growth.
18. It is easy to add more, but difficult to maintain.
19. We are not just here to procreate.
20. Reduce the population and empower women.
World Population Day Activities
World Population Day is celebrated by organizing a variety of activities and events to draw the attention of people to work together on the issues of the growing population. Many of these activities include seminar discussions, educational information sessions and essay competitions.
World Population Day Quotes
A Finite World Can Support Only A Finite Population; Therefore, Population Growth Must Eventually Equal Zero – Garrett Hardin
The Negative Impact Of Population Growth On All Of Our Planetary Ecosystems Is Becoming Appallingly Evident – David Rockefeller
When The Family Is Small, Whatever Little They Have They Are Able To Share. There Is Peace – Philip Njuguna
By Improving Health, Empowering Women, Population Growth Comes Down – Bill Gates
1.” Yet food is something that is taken for granted by most world leaders despite the fact that more than half of the population of the world is hungry. ” – Norman Borlaug
2. “By improving health, empowering women, population growth comes down.” – Bill Gates
3. “Our human population continues to expand at such a scary rate – it’s unbelievable.” – Bindi Irwin
4. “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the Global Population. The Plant can not support many more people.” – Unknown
5. “The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man.” – Thomas Malthus
6. “Population growth and development place additional stress on the Nation’s water infrastructure and its ability to sustain hard-won water quality gains.” – Jerry Costello
7. “Population growth is not respecting water-management district boundaries.” – Colleen Castille
8. “Population growth is the primary source of environmental damage.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
9. “When the family is small, whatever little they have they are able to share. There is peace.” – Philip Njuguna
10. “Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy. It is time to act and act strongly to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.” – Unknown
11. “Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
12. “To save the world, to protect the tomorrow, we have to control the population today.” – Unknown
13. “Rapid population growth and technological innovation, combined with our lack of understanding about how the natural systems of which we are a part work, have created a mess.” – David Suzuki
14. “As a woman leader, I thought I brought a different kind of leadership. I was interested in women’s issues, in bringing down the population growth rate… as a woman, I entered politics with an additional dimension – that of a mother.” – Benazir Bhutto
15. “Every state has the primary duty to protect its own population from grave and sustained violations of human rights, as well as from the consequences of humanitarian crises, whether natural or man-made.” – Pope Benedict XVI
World Population Day Messages
1. Empower people, develop nations. Control population and celebrate this World Population Day.
2. Our mother earth can’t feed so many people. Control the global population for our nature’s sake and celebrate this Day. Best wishes on World Population Day.
3. Take a stand, raise awareness. Help, since we are nearly running out of space. Best wishes on World Population Day.
4. Overpopulation is the definition of being forced by others or focusing on others to live with people they don’t want. Control the global population and celebrate World Population Day.
5. On this occasion of World Population Day make a plan. Plan your future, Plan your family. Raise awareness. Happy World Population Day.
6. The world is not a gift from our ancestors but a loan from our children. Save it and create a better world for them. Don’t overpopulate it. Best wishes on World Population Day.
7. Be responsible, save our nature. Control population growth and ensure a healthy planet. Celebrate World Population Day and raise awareness.
8. A peaceful world cannot exist when only one-third are rich and two-thirds go hungry. So, control the population and stop overcrowding. Best wishes on World Population Day.
9. Live bravely and enjoy the beautiful things the world has to offer. Control the population and celebrate World Population Day.
10. Too many humans are a risk to humanity. Save our planet and ensure humanity by working towards controlling the population on World Population Day.
World Population Day Wishes
Here are some World Population Day wishes you can share:
- On World Population Day, let’s pledge to work towards creating a sustainable future for all.
- May World Population Day inspire us to take actions that promote equality, access to education, and reproductive health for everyone.
- Happy World Population Day! Let’s celebrate the diversity of our world and work towards a better future for every person on it.
- Today, on World Population Day, let’s remember that every person has the right to live a healthy and dignified life.
- Let’s use World Population Day as an opportunity to educate ourselves and others about the importance of family planning and reproductive health services.
- Happy World Population Day! May this day remind us to work towards creating a world where everyone has access to the resources they need to thrive.
- On this World Population Day, let’s commit to supporting women’s rights and empowering them to make informed choices about their bodies and futures.
- Let’s celebrate World Population Day by promoting sustainable development and protecting the environment for future generations.
- Happy World Population Day! Let’s use this day to raise awareness about the impact of population growth on our planet and work towards finding solutions.
- May World Population Day inspire us to come together and take actions that ensure a bright and prosperous future for all.