Australia day is a day of celebration for every proud Australian. It takes place on January 26th every year. Every Australian celebrates the day with festivities and a joyous cheer. We want to help you spread the joy this Straya Day by helping you find Australia Day Quotes. You can celebrate by using these Australia Day Quotes and posting them on your social media or sending them to your loved ones.
Recommend for you
Best Australia Day Quotes
We have compiled some Australia Day Quotes for you. Feel free to use them as you wish. You can even include them in your Australia day wishes your texts. Look below to see what we’ve got for you.
- “We believe in the Australian promise; that if you work hard, you won’t be left behind.” – Wayne Swan
- “I love a sun burnt country, a land of sweeping plains,
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror – the wide brown land for me!“
– Dorothea Mackellar
- “Australia is a nation of compassion. Courage and compassion. And the third of these great values: resilience.” – Kevin Rudd
- “Australia is just so full of surprises.” – Bill Bryson
- “Australia is about as far away as you can get. I like that.” – Andre Benjamin
- “We today take this first step by acknowledging the past and laying claim to a future that embraces all Australians.” – Kevin Rudd
- “The overwhelming majority of Australians are celebrating Australia Day like we all are here today. They are just in love with our nation, with our story, with our people, with our success – the most successful multicultural society in the world.” – Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
- “God bless America, God Save the Queen, God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia.” – Russell Crowe
- “To live in Australia permanently is rather like going to a party and dancing all night with one’s mother.” – Barry Humphries
- “At its heart, of course, the story of Australia is a migrant story, built upon an indigenous heritage. It is a story of diverse people from across the globe coming to this place, building a life, and calling Australia our home.” – Citizenship Minister Alan Tudge.
- “I love food, all types of food. I love Korean food, Japanese, Italian, French. In Australia, we don’t have a distinctive Australian food, so we have food from everywhere all around the world. We’re very multicultural, so we grew up with lots of different types of food.” – Hugh Jackman
- “We need to reflect on the history of January 26, because we cannot start to heal as a nation until we start acknowledging the past. Celebrating on a day that causes so much hurt and suffering to Aboriginal people does not unite us and doesn’t bring us together.” – Greens leader Richard Di Natale.
Australia Day Sayings 2023
Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Australia Day!
Happy Australia Day for all of us! Let this day be incredible. We have a right to be what we want.
Happy Independence day to all Australian. We must remain free in our minds, let our faith show in disposition and words, remain proud of the country that we stand for, and do all we can to make the country better for all of us. Let’s doff our hats in salutation to the country on its birthday.
Always be proud and happy to be a part of this country. It is such a special day; it is our National Day. I am sending my congratulation wishes on your way.
Let us pay homage to all the brave hearts… Who gave their life for the next generation… We are proud to be Indians… Happy Australia Day!
Happy Independence Day to all our clients around Australia. We reiterate our best wishes on this joyful day for you, us and all of Australia.
“Independence is a Precious gift of God May We Always Remain Independent A Very Happy Australia National Day to You”
“Let us rejoice in happiness and indulge in celebration, Saluting them who made it possible, Who made Australia stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Happ Australia Day!”
On Independence Day, here’s wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us, now and always. Happy Australia Day!
“I am in love, I am passionate about her, I loving every moment of it And why not, it’s her Birth Day. It’s My Australia Happy Australia Day”
Independence does not come free; it demands a great cost. Today, let us honor all the great souls who had to pay for it. Happy Australia Day!
“Salute to our Martyrs who laid their lives for us.. Happy Australia Day to you and your family.”
As citizens of this great land, let us promise to strive to make this land a better, stronger and a more prosperous one. Happy Australia Day!
Wishing all proud Australians a joyful Stray Day! May God forever bestow blessings upon blessings on this great nation of ours.
Happy Australia Day, everyone! Let us all come together and work relentlessly to make our land a very successful and peaceful one.
Happy Straya Day! We should all be proud and happy that we live in the most blessed country in the world.
May peace and happiness be abundant throughout every corner of the nation and may these precious gifts last forever as we commemorate Australia Day today.
We hope you liked the Australia Day Quotes we have gathered for you. Feel free to browse our website for more wishes and quotes. Happy Australia Day to you!