10 Happy Fathers Day Prayer Message
Fatherhood is not only about providing for your family financially but also emotionally & spiritually. So, on Happy fathers day prayer message is the most wanted part.
Generally, fathers play the most important role in their children’s lives by teaching them right from wrong, setting an example, and showing unconditional love. Prayers for Fathers Day are given below:
Ten Happy Fathers Day Prayer Message
Fathers day is a day to celebrate fathers and father figures in our lives. The day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June or the following Monday if it falls on a weekend. It is a time to reflect on what we can do to honor our fathers and father figures by giving them the love and respect they deserve.
1) I pray for my hero, best friend, mentor, and dad. I am so grateful for him in every way, every day. May God’s blessings uniquely be with all fathers on Happy Father’s Day!
2) God, you know how much I love my dad for everything that he is and everything that he does for me. Bless my fathers! Amen!
3) Dear God, Bless my father, who has always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to or just someone who shared my problem. He always gives me the solution without blaming me.
4) My grandfather is the head of our family, my father cares for me, and God, Thank you for giving such guidance, wisdom, and example. How Blessed I am! Amen!
5) Grant that we may always be proud of being your sons and daughters and may continue to grow in your love.
6) We wish to be like you in your obedience to God and love for others.
7) Father, We thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for us. May we follow in your footsteps with happiness and success.
8) Thank You, God, for giving us such the most prominent supporter in everything my father does for me.
9) I Thank you for my respective dad. Please take care of our amazing role model. Though dad is getting older, he always ensures I have everything I need. Please take care of him. Amen!
10)Finally, We pray for the dads who are being there for us and teaching me how to be a man. Bless those dads who are constantly putting family first.
Fatherhood is a gift that should not be taken lightly. Fatherhood is a role that requires time, effort, and love. We can all learn from fathers and be better fathers ourselves. Moreover, listening to your children and providing guidance when they need it is important.