If you feel that life has given you a lot of boringness and anxiety, you can relax at least today. This is because it is International Picnic Day. So get ready early, gather your friends and love ones on your premise or join others you love most, eat out in an open area with fresh air, and celebrate the day with a lot of fun and enjoyment. This day became very popular after the French Revolution as the word “picnic” comes from the French language.
International Picnic Day Date
International Picnic Day is celebrated on the 18th of June every year all over the world. Though the origin of the day is unknown, it could not make an impact on the popularity of the day. Some interesting facts about International Picnic Day are below for you:
- The word ‘picnic’ comes from the French Language and later become very much popular among people of all age.
- Lisbon in Portugal holds the credit of arranging the world’s largest picnic on 20th June 2009.
- More than 22,000 people attended that largest picnic.
- In Australia’s Northern Territory, the day is observed in the month of August on the first Monday every year.
- A lot of fun games have been invented to play on the picnic day.
International Picnic Day Theme 2023
The word “picnic” comes from the French language, and it’s believed this type of informal outdoor meal became a popular pastime in France after the Revolution. As fans of Jane Austen’s novels will know, 19th-century picnics were elaborate social occasions, with menus featuring a wide range of cold meats and pies that took days to prepare.
International Picnic Day Ideas
People of different ages celebrate International Picnic Day in different ways. But the main theme of observing the day remains the same and that is having a lot of fun. Since it is one of the best social gatherings, you should not miss out on celebrating the day. What you can do on the occasion of this day is to gather along with your friends, family members, beloved ones, etc. and go outside or choose an open area to spend some quality time together.
Another best way to celebrate the day is to prepare some delicious food and invite your friends and then enjoy the moment with everyone. Playing some popular games is also an important part of celebrating the day. One of the best things also would be going somewhere and coming closer to nature on this day.
International Picnic Day Images
you can send all International Picnic Day Images as a greeting card to your family and friends absolutely free and even add a few nice words to your personal eCard.
International Picnic Day Quotes
— Dinner and a movie, forget that, I’d rather have a picnic and a waterfall. Happy International Picnic Day 2022!
— Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors Happy Picnic Day 2023!
— “Among the Delights of Summer Were Picnics to the Woods. Picnic Day 2023
— The only thing is quality of life; if you have a place where you can go and have a picnic with your family, it doesn’t matter if it’s a recession or not, you can include that in your quality of life. Happy Picnic Day!
— A picnic is more than eating a meal, it is a pleasurable state of mind. International Picnic Day 2022!
— A picnic is a state of mind and can be made anywhere. On this Picnic Day, let us all celebrate with our loved ones at home
International Picnic Day Wishes
Here are some picnic day wishes you can use:
- Happy picnic day! Enjoy the beautiful outdoors, delicious food, and great company.
- May your picnic be filled with sunshine, laughter, and unforgettable memories.
- Wishing you a wonderful picnic day filled with tasty treats, good friends, and lots of fun.
- Let the good times roll on this picnic day! Enjoy every moment with those you love.
- Happy picnic day to you! May your basket be full of delicious goodies and your heart full of joy.
- Sending you warm wishes on this picnic day. May it be filled with relaxation, laughter, and lots of fun.
- On this picnic day, may you soak up the sun, breathe in the fresh air, and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
- Happy picnic day! May your day be filled with sunshine, smiles, and sweet memories.
- Here’s to a fantastic picnic day! May it be filled with good food, great company, and endless happiness.
Wishing you a picnic day that’s as bright and beautiful as you are. Enjoy every moment, my friend.
It is crucial to enjoy the day and forget all your pain and sorrow at least this day no matter how you celebrate International Picnic Day. If you have not invited anyone today or join others, you are probably missing a good chance to have fun. So get ready and have a blast today!