July 4th Independence Day 2022 | USA Happy Independence Day Greetings
July 4th Independence Day is a day of pride, day of celebration for all the citizens of the United States of America. This is because, on this day, the USA got independence. Every citizen celebrates the anniversary of the independence declaration publication from Great Britain in 1776. People of all ages and professions show their patriotism by joining and organizing different events, programs, seminars, and many other functions.
There is a national holiday in all the states and authoritative bodies in different states arrange rally, meetings, and conferences to share knowledge and spread the significance of this day. A large number of people display their proud symbol of the American flag outside their homes, buildings, and some other places they wish. Many also enjoy firework displays arranged by several communities. People who cannot go outside this day enjoy everything on television and spend the whole day proudly.
Read more: Happy Canada Day July 1
Happy Independence Day USA Greetings
Independence Day is always something special for every nation and people. On the occasion of American Independence day, many of you are looking for happy Independence Day USA greetings. Considering your needs and help you out to celebrate the day as a great patriotic citizen, we have collected some greetings. You can send these to your friends, family members, beloved ones and make the day special. Below are some special greetings:
Read more: Independence Day America Date 2022, Speech & Declaration of Independence
- Our God has blessed us our Independence that is one of the most valuable gifts for us. Hopefully, we and our next generations will also be blessed with the fruits of independence. Happy Independence Day!
- Wishing you, your family, and everyone around you a blessed Fourth of July! Enjoy the fruits of Independence!
- It is high time to celebrate our freedom, our pride. Wishing everyone happy Independence Day!
- “We are the land of the free and the home of the brave.
- Let us pay tribute to our brave American heroes on this day and forever. Happy Independence Day!”
- “The 4th Of July is a great day for our country and I salute the people whose sacrifices have made this possible.
- Just a token of thanks to pay homage to their sacrifices and make them feel special.”
- “Independence is one of the valuable gifts that one can enjoy. Hope that God’s blessings are always with us so that the coming generations can also enjoy the fruits of independence. Enjoy and have a great day.”
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday. All the rest began, they know not when and grew into power, they know not how…. There is no “Republican,” no “Democrat,” on the Fourth of July, — all are Americans.”
- “The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice; their choice!” — Dwight D Eisenhower
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Harry S. Truman
- “The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor, and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly.” – John F. Kennedy
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell Willkie
Check also: Happy 4th Of July Messages, Status
July 4th Independence Day Poems
I am an American
When I say I am an American,
Several emotions sweep through me.
American is my way of life,
And fourth of July reminds me of strife.
For a free nation and free speech,
My country, for you I will never breach.
The colours all
The colours blue, white and red,
On the flag gives us the message of love,
As there is a deep solitude today,
It is the Independence Day,
So, here is our salute to the country so great,
May there be Peace and harmony to every state!
Happy 4th of July!
THE UNITED STATES will celebrate the 4th of July today, marking the signing of the Declaration of Independence. The fourth of July is also known as Independence Day and is a federal holiday across the US. Families often gather to have barbecues, picnics and celebrate being American.
At the first celebration in 1777, fireworks lit up the sky in celebration, despite the US still in the midst of the Revolutionary War. Ever since firework displays have been held across the country.