National daughters day is celebrated on September 25. Moreover, it is a day to remember women’s importance and achievements. Here, we will discuss a few best National daughters day quotes from mother. On this daughter’s day, we should also reflect on the achievements of our mothers, who are now in their golden years.
What is national daughters day?
National daughters day is a fun and exciting holiday that is celebrated every year. It is a national holiday celebrated on the second Sunday in October. It marks the anniversary of the first national girls’ day, which was observed in 1932. The celebration has been widely celebrated since then and is now known as National Girls Day in India.
National daughters day activities
The event is a time for people to spend time with their mothers and share their love for them through pictures, videos, poems, and songs. The idea behind this annual celebration of motherhood has not changed over the years. Still, it has been extended to celebrate all women from all walks of life who are equally important to society as well as individuals.
read more: Happy National Daughters Day Wishes
National daughters day quotes from mother
These are the quotes from the mother of the nation. Besides, it is also a great source of inspiration for young girls.
Popular daughters day quotes
- I hope that by setting a positive example for you to follow, I can inspire you today. I hope you have a fantastic Daughter’s Day!
- Your mother will always be your staunchest supporter, best friend, and ally.
- You may always return home to your mother on the days when you wish you were back in her embrace.
- In addition to learning how to act the role, a mother will teach her daughter how to look the part.
- A mother’s joy is reflected in her daughter.
- I hope you will always have the strength to gaze up, despite the world’s attempts to tear you down.
- A mother and her daughter have the nicest girl discussions.
- A daughter is a reflection of her mother, and she may only hope that she has worn enough makeup to hide the reflection.
- A daughter discovers a secret gem in her mother’s antique clothing.
- I don’t mind competing with you for your father’s attention; you are the only lady.
- I hope you meet a man who will treat you like the priceless gift you are.
Check also: National Daughters Day Quotes from Father
Emotional daughters day quotes
- Until I witnessed how much your father loved you, I had no idea how much I loved him.
- No of her age, a girl occasionally just wants her mother.
- A mother feels happy knowing she is bringing up her daughter to be a strong, independent woman.
- A mother’s life with her daughter is her most prized possession.
- My second chance to do things correctly is with my daughter.
- Let me just add that you are your mother’s light and joy on this Daughter’s Day. You are my girl, always and forever. Always be blessed and joyful!
Daughters day also helps people to understand that every woman matters equally, and we should treat her equally, too! A woman as a mother is a symbol of hope, love, and strength. A mother can teach you the most wonderful things which are not easy to learn with your own experiences. And in national daughters day, quotes from the mother are one of the important gifts for a daughter.