The national daughters day wishes are special for those who celebrate this day, especially for the girls and women of the United States. The date of this celebration varies from state to state.
This article highlights some of the essential facts that happened on this special day in history and also some Wishes from famous people who have helped make this a favorite holiday for American women.
National Daughters Day Date
National daughters day is celebrated on September 25. It is a national holiday for women. It is a significant day for women in India, as it brings together all the sisters & are doing great things in science and technology. A day that is celebrated by everyone, whether they are from the country or not.
National Daughters Day History
National daughters day has a long history. People celebrate this day as a national holiday in India and many other countries. While we may not have heard of it before, there are many people who celebrate their national daughters’ day on this day.
read more: National Daughters Day Quotes from Father
The government organizes this celebration, but these days it has become more popular and widespread to celebrate this day with family and friends. So now, we will take a look at the history of National Daughters Day and how it came into existence. The origin of National Daughters Day can be traced back to an event that took place in April 1858.
It was when the British East India Company (EIC) decided to organize events in India commemorating the country’s first queen, Catherine II of Russia. On April 2, 1858, a grand reception was organized in the central square of Delhi to mark the birthday of Catherine II. The event was attended by British officials, notable personalities from Indian politics and society, diplomats, and members of the royal family.
Read more: National Daughter Day 2022 Greetings
National Daughters Day Wishes & Messages
It is a day to wish them all happiness and well-being. The National daughters Day wishes are mainly for girls. Various authors and poets have written them over the years. These poems, quotes, and messages have been collected in one place for your reading pleasure. We should celebrate our national daughters’ day, and we can do it by sending Wishes. Some are given below:-
- It’s your day, my sweet baby. Tell me what the plan is for today, please. Let’s make the most of today by living it fully. You gave birth and created my life. Cheers to daughters!
- I will always be your biggest supporter, whatever you decide to do with your life or wherever you go. That is so because you are my daughter, and I will always love you. Princess, Happy Daughter’s Day!
- Your presence in my life is nowhere near as significant to me as sunlight is to flowers and tides to the sea. Love you, sweetheart. A happy day for daughters!
- Actually, you are the fulfillment of all my wishes and prayers, my dearest daughter. I feel very fortunate to have a daughter like you! Greetings on Daughters’ Day!
- I count you twice when I count my blessings! To have a daughter like you in our lives is such a blessing.
- It became more vibrant and colorful when you entered my life than I could have ever dreamed. Dear girl, happy daughter’s day.
- There is no more acceptable daughter for me than you, and having you as my daughter makes my heart sing.
- There is no more significant way to be than the way our world was when you arrived and turned everything upside down. We appreciate your choosing to be our daughter and selecting us as your parents.
The National daughters day wishes for girls are highly inspiring and uplifting. They also help us to understand the importance of the girl child. They speak of the beauty and strength of a girl at all times, in all situations. Besides, it can turn any case into an opportunity to reach out to them. We can all learn from these beautiful verses written by different authors.