It’s a wonderful chance to be reminded on National Plus Size Appreciation Day that there is no one size that fits all when it comes to beauty. The holiday on October 6 honours curves, which both men and women rock all around the world. Get out there and tell others that being a little bit larger to love may be a very wonderful thing, whether or not you are plus-sized.
When is National Plus Size Appreciation Day?
There are many sizes of extraordinary beauty. On October 6, National Plus Size Appreciation Day honours the beautiful men and women who are larger than life in a variety of ways!
National Plus Size Appreciation Day was established by Women Rock, Inc. to increase the self-confidence of many women and men worldwide. Women Rock INC was established in 2016 with the goal of empowering women to value themselves despite the social pressure to conform to certain aesthetic standards.
The holiday was declared to be observed yearly in 2017 by the Registrar of the National Day Calendar.
- National Noodle Day
- National Mad Hatter Day
- National Depression Screening Day
- National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day
National Plus Size Appreciation Day Activities
National Plus Size Appreciation Day is the perfect day to say some good to your nearby plus-size people. Here you go with some ideas to celebrate the day.
Share a message about National Plus Size Appreciation Day on your social media platforms. Spreading the word will be aided by discussing this day on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
check out a plus-size fashion show
Our clothing also varies greatly, just like our bodies do. Attend a fashion show to stay up to date on plus-size fashion trends. Keeping an eye on the newest trends that are emerging in the fashion world is enjoyable.
Make a commendation
In order to ensure that everyone feels comfortable in their own flesh, National Plus Size Appreciation Day has this as one of its main themes. Make it a point to give additional compliments to loved ones, friends, and even complete strangers on this day. A straightforward, heartfelt compliment has a strong probability of brightening someone’s day.
National Plus Size Appreciation Day Quotes
Share Quotes on National Plus Size Appreciation Day to appreciate all the plus size people out there.
- “Growing up, I never accepted my curves, but when I got the opportunity to become a plus-size model, I was able to appreciate my voluptuous body and love myself, not only on the outside but on the inside.”-Tess Munster
- “At the end of the day, we are all trying to feel comfortable in any type of size — plus size or not.”-Tess Munster
- “Fat is a trigger word. But if you use it often enough, it simply describes another one of your qualities. I think what helps me is taking the hurt out of the word. In the beginning, I called myself curvy and all bodies have curves. So I would always myself curvy and get upset when people called me fat. Owning it gives me strength: yeah, I’m fat—but I’m also all the good things that I am.”-Crystal Renn
- “[Someone] told me that the entire time I was in makeup, the stylist had been clomping up and down the hall, sputtering into her cell phone, ‘I can’t believe I have to style a FAT GIRL!’ Believe it, bitch.”-Robyn Lawley
- “We women are a lot more powerful if we see ourselves as fighters on the same side. But it’s easier to judge others – their choices and their bodies – than to think about the struggles we share.”-Robyn Lawley
- “Since there is an assumption that a lot of models ‘starve themselves to stay thin, I always find it both funny and shocking when people ask me if I ‘overeat’ or am ‘fed better’ on photo shoots to help me stay a ‘larger size.’ While I may be a total foodie and enjoy cooking, I simply eat when I’m hungry and finish just before I’m full.”-Fluvia Lacerda
Plus Size Appreciation Day 2022: Messages,
The occasion of National Plus Size Appreciation Day reminds us that everyone is beautiful and we must appreciate every size.
Whether you are plus sized or not, do not miss on this opportunity to celebrate National Plus Size Appreciation Day to make plus size as normal as a regular size.
Associating bad health to plus size is just another kind of stereotyping. Let us break these myths on National Plus Size Appreciation Day.
Warm wishes to everyone on the occasion of National Plus Size Appreciation Day. We need to grow up and accept plus size like any other size.
People should be accepted and loved because of their good nature and character and not because of their size. Happy National Plus Size Appreciation Day.
Wishing everyone on the occasion of National Plus Size Appreciation Day. We must learn to appreciate plus size because it is nothing more or less than a size.
On the occasion of National Plus Size Appreciation Day, let us celebrate this day by being normal about plus size as we are with any other size.