Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, and in 2022, it will begin in the evening of April 14 and will end in the evening of May 13. Fasting in Ramadan isn’t only abstaining our self from food but also from evil actions, thoughts and words. Ramadan is the best time for religious reflection and devoting themselves to worship and pray to Allah.
Here are some well desires, greetings and messages to share together with your favourite persons who are observing this month.
- The holy month of Ramadan (Ramzan) has begun
- During this month, Muslims worldwide observe a fast (from sunrise to sunset), read verses from the Quran and offer their prayers to Allah. This fasting (traditionally known as sawm) is one of the Five Pillars of Islam
- The Holy Quran that came from the Heaven was revealed to Prophet Muhammed during this month
Best Ramadan Kareem Wishes
Today I will share some nice collections for Ramadan Wishes, Ramadan Quotes and Ramadan Greetings. You can also send this Wishes to your closest friends as a text message.
- Ramadan Tiem to empty your stomach to feed your soul. Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
- Wishing you a very happy Ramadan, may all your prayers be answered. and may god with you in all the deed you do!
- Wishing you and your family the blessings – Ramadan Mubarak
- May This Ramadan be a month of blessings a month full of forgiveness & guidance’s for you and your families!
- Wishing You…
1 month of Ramazan, 4 Weeks of Barkat. 30 days of forgiveness. 720 hours of guidance. 43200 minutes of purification. 2592000 seconds of Noor.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings… and I’m sure you’ll get your share too… Cuz Allah is happy with you! Happy Ramadan!
Ramzan Chand Mubarak Quotes
- Ramzan Chand bahut bahut mubarak ho.
- Ramadan Mubarak
- Ramzan Mubarak
- Meh-e-Ramadan ka Chand mubarak
- Ramadan Chand
- Aapko mubarak ho Ramadan ka Chand
- Ramadan Chand Mubarak
- Ramzan Chand Mubarak
- Aapko Ramadan ka Chand Mubarak
- Ramadan Kareem! Chand Mubarak
- Ramzan Chand Mubarak. Here’s wishing you Ramadan Kareem.
Ramzan Chand Mubarak messages
- Here’s wishing you and your family peace, harmony, happiness, good health, and prosperity—Ramzan Chand Mubarak to you and everyone at home.
- Let the divinity of this holy month erase all the sinful thoughts off your mind and fill it with a sense of purity and gratitude towards Allah! Ramadan Chand Mubarak to you!
- Here’s sending you my greetings on the holy occasion of Ramadan. Chand Mubarak.
Ramadan Chand wishes
- Ramzan mein ho jae sabki muraad puri, Mile sabko dheron khushiyan aur na rahe koi tamanna adhuri…Ramzan Chand Mubarak.
- Chand ki pehli dastak pe Chand Mubarak kehte hain, Sab se pehle hum aapko Ramzan aur Sehri Mubarak kehte hain.
- Ramzan ka pak mahina aaya hai, Sath apne rehmat aur barkat laya hai. Ramzan Chand Mubarak.
- Mah-e-Ramadan ka Chand mubarak.
Ramzan Chand Status
- This Ramadan, may Allah bless you with good health and happiness. Chand Mubarak
- Ramadan Chand Mubarak to you and your family ahead of the auspicious occasion.
- Ramadan Kareem! Wishing you courage and strength so that you win every challenge of life! Ramzan Chand Mubarak.
- May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with loads of peace and prosperity during this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed time! Ramadan Chand Mubarak.
- Ramadan Kareem and Chand Mubarak! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life.
- May Allah bless you with his choicest blessings during the auspicious month of Ramzan. Ramadan Chand Mubarak to you and your family.
- May your sincere prayers be answered, and may you be blessed with Allah’s choicest blessings. Ramzan Chand Mubarak to you and your loved ones.
May God shower you with blessings this Ramadan
Wishing you happiness, prosperity and abundance.
Today and forever.
Start the divine season of Ramadan
with a heart full of love and peace,
wishing that Allah forgive Humans for our wrongdoings.
Let this 30-day of Ramadan be the beginning
of our penance and enlightenment.
Have a blessed Ramadan!
“As the candle lightweight flame,
Ur life could always be happiness claim;
As the mountain high,
U move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is usually an affair;
As sunshine creates vine,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the stainless eternal smile,
attached to u mile and mile;
All darkness is much away,
As light is on its way;
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes
“Of all the times to celebrate,
this day outshines the rest.
Lets hoping that
this EID is happiest and also the best.”
“Ya Allah Our Sins are such a lot of
But Your Mercy Is Limitless
Plz Forgive us
You Are the best forgiver
You Love To Forgive
Plz Forgive me,
And The Whole Muslim Ummah Past & gift.”
“RAMADAN RECIPE A Glass of Care
A Plate of Luv
A Bowl of Duaas.
A Fork of Truth &
A Spoon of Peace
Mix with spices of QURAAN.
Enjoy This Meal.”
“Today i pray that:-
Happiness be at your door
May it knock early
Stay late & leave the gift of Allah’s
Peace, love, joy and good health behind”.
I hope you may come through the purification of the soul
upon observance the month of Ramadan.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
Walk humbly, speak with courtesy, Dress showing neatness, Treat kindly, Pray paying attention, donate generously. may Allah bless and protect you!
Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. give thanks him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.
The Ramadan of 2022 is going to start on May 26, 2022. Ramadan is a very important month for all Muslims. This month a lot of important significance. In Ramadan, we refrain from all forms of food intake, and physical demand.