Thanksgiving Day quotes are one of the most desired things for people to celebrate the day in style. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated every year on the fourth Thursday in November in the USA, Canada, Grenada, Philippines, Saint Lucia, Liberia, Caribbean islands, Liberia, the Netherlands, and some other parts of the world. Japan Labor Thanksgiving Day
Inspirational Quotes for Thanksgiving
Below are some of the best inspirational quotes for thanksgiving for you.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
- “Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.” – Danielle Duckery
Read more… best Happy Thanksgiving Wishes
Famous Thanksgiving Quotes
We are providing some unique and famous thanksgiving quotes for you so that you can keep these in your collection and use these every year to celebrate the day.
- “Small cheer and great welcome make a merry feast.” – William Shakespeare:
- “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” – Theodore Roosevelt:
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Thanksgiving Quotes to God
On Thanksgiving Day, people eagerly search for thanksgiving quotes to god. Below is our collection of some popular thanksgiving quotes to god.
- Every morning that I wake up and I’m breathing, I can feel it and take a moment to say, you know, ‘Thank God I’m alive for another day.’ – Ron Cephas Jones
- I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me. – Lil Wayne
- You can’t get around pain and opposition, but you can try to be joyful in the trial, and thank yourself for the trial, and thank God for the strength to get through it. – Mary J. Blige
Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends
You would not enjoy and celebrate the day without thanksgiving quotes for friends. So now take a look at the collection of the thanksgiving quotes for friends.
- “On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence.”– William Jennings Bryan
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.”– Nigel Hamilton
- “Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” – Margaret Cousins
read more…Thanksgiving Text Messages
Thanksgiving Sayings Short
To make your day more special, we have come up with the collection of some thanksgiving sayings short. Have a look at the collection below.
- “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” – Native American Saying
- “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
We understand you need Funny thanksgiving quotes to have more fun. So we have collected some funny thanksgiving quotes for you.
- “Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings, one by one, as each relative goes home.” – Melanie White
- “If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad at turkeys. There’s turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami. Someone needs to tell the turkey, ‘Man, just be yourself.'” – Mitch Hedberg
- “If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” – Ina Garten
Thanksgiving Speech 2019
Many of you look for thanksgiving speech on this day. Here is an example of thanksgiving speech for you all who really need it.
Well, I would like to share a few words here today. We all are here with our friends and family to give thanks according to our tradition from so long ago. This annual tradition is one of my favorites as we can all come closer together, we can put a pause to our daily lives to spend the moment beautifully together along with good food, good wine and lots of good companions. It’s true that we all are busy with our daily lives, our jobs, our friends and loved ones, but the day plays an important role to bring us together as a family.
On this holiday, we love to celebrate as a team with our favorite different recipes and dishes. So to make the day a special one, we should not carry any major arguments. Let us together make thanksgiving a day that can bring out the best in us the whole year. Let us forget all disputes and issues, let us make the day and life meaningful, and focus on enjoying every day after this day.
Thanksgiving Quotes Images
If you want to keep thanksgiving quotes images to your collection, you need to download it from here. We have come up with some of the best thanksgiving quotes images so that you can celebrate thanksgiving wonderfully with your friends, family, and loved ones. To get beautiful thanksgiving quotes images, click here.
Thanksgiving Day is really one of the most favorite occasions for all. People of all ages and professions love to celebrate the day with all the beautiful arrangements to make it a really special one. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!