Happy Halloween Day celebration is celebrated from ancient times. The Celtic people at that time believed that the veil between our world and other worlds become very thin and spirits cross into the living world. This belief throws both positive and negative perceptions. As the celebration is taking place from many years ago, there are a lot of quotes have developed based on this day.
We have collected some of the best Halloween quotes are mentioned below for those who are searching for the quotes to celebrate the day in style. Now take a look at the famous Halloween quotes below.
Halloween Quotes 2019
“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble.” – From Shakespeare’s Macbeth
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween.” — Unknown
“It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!” — Max, Hocus Pocus
Disney Halloween Quotes
1. “Halloween is cool.” — Marnie
2. “Being normal is vastly overrated.” — Aggie Cromwell
3. “Magic is really very simple, all you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.” — Aggie Cromwell
4. “Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble.” — Aggie Cromwell
5. “How are we supposed to grow up if we’re not allowed to go into the world, try new things, and take some risks?” — Marnie
6. “I wanna help you fight the bad thing!” — Sophie Piper
Cute Halloween Quotes
1. “There are three things I’ve learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.
2. “Hey, boo-tiful.”
3. “This witch can be bribed with candy.”
4. “Something wicked this way comes.”
5. “Wednesday Addams is my BFF.”
6. “Trick or treat yo’self!”
7. “You say ‘witch’ like it’s a bad thing?”
8. “Eat, drink, and be scary!”
9. “If you got it, haunt it.”
Inspirational Halloween Quotes
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown – H. P. Lovecraft
Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. – Mason Cooley
There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch. – Robert Breault
If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween. — Douglas Coupland
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. – –Arthur Conan Doyle
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. — Mark Twain
Funny Halloween Quotes for adults
Last Halloween was bad for me. I got beat up. I went to a party dressed as a piñata.
– Jim Samuels
I learned something the other day. I learned that Jehovah’s Witnesses do not celebrate Halloween. I guess they don’t like strangers going up to their door and annoying them.
– Bruce Clark
I love Halloween. It’s the only night of the year I can wear a wedding dress without looking desperate.
– Adam @AdamofAlbion
Hair stylist: Gonna wear a costume for Halloween? Me: (Looking at my new haircut in the mirror) Probably something with a hood.
– John Lyon @JohnLyonTweets
Halloween Quotes with friends
Life without such an amazing fiend like you would be no life at all. Have yourself a spooktacularly magical Halloween, dearest fiend!
Vampires and witches may lurk in the dark to give you the fright of your life, but don’t let that prevent you from having the fun of your life tonight. Happy Halloween!
Wishing you a seriously fun and spooky night. Happy Halloween.
It’s that scary time of the year again when the gates of darkness force themselves open and unleash upon the earth mankind’s worst fears. Hope you have braced yourself for the fright that is coming! Happy Halloween!
Whatever you do, try not to be possessed by an evil entity tonight. Happy Halloween.
Magical Halloween quotes
Having you in my life is the sweetest treat! Wishing you a very Happy Halloween!
Hope your Halloween is just crawling with happiness, because a person as you deserves it!
You’re the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Have a scary good time!
As the dark nights draw near, have a memorable and spooktacular Halloween!
Witch-ing you a spook-tacular Halloween!
You are the only treat I need for this evening! Halloween hugs and kisses to you!
Funny Halloween Sayings
- I am guilty of eating candy in cold blood.
- A candy a day keeps the monsters away.
- I’d have to be a ghoul not to appreciate you. I love you my Frankenstein.
- You are a bag full of treats!
- This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.
- Happy Halloween! Time to carve out the pumpkin, bring out the candies and let’s get sugar high.
- You are scary beautiful! Enjoy your Halloween!
- Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.
- And God said “Let there be candy,” and there was candy. Happy Halloween!
- May you be the sweetest ghoul on Halloween!
- Trick or treat, Mr. President. Have a happy and scary Halloween!
- May the ghost be with you. Happy Halloween!
- Not resting in peace.
- I am the ghost boo-ster! Happy Halloween!
- When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
- Halloween is the only day you can take candy from strangers.
- May you shake, rattle, and roll this Halloween!
- Have fun witch hunting tonight.
- You totally rock, GHOULFRIEND.
- got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a boo night.
- Silent night, ghostly night all is calm all white. Round yon candy, goodies and treats.
- I can’t stop falling in love with boooooo.
- I witch you a happy Halloween, I hope it doesn’t suck like a vampire.