Happy Valentines Day 2020 is approaching very fast for all of us. The day is also widely known as Saint Valentines Day. Actually, the feast of Saint Valentine is celebrated on 14th February every year in the United States. Originated as a Christian feast, the day has gradually changed to become a day with a view to celebrating romantic love. Valentines Day 2020 will be celebrated all over the world through the giving of flowers, cards, letters, chocolates, sweets, and a lot of other different gifts.
Valentines Day Date 2020
Valentines Day date is 14th February every year. Though the day originated in the United States, it has become a very much popular day all over the world to express love. Valentines Day 2020 is also going to be celebrated with the same enthusiasm and interest across the world. The day has now become a festival to express romantic love to the spouse, partner, or lover. Along with that, everyone gives cards, flowers, letters, and gifts to make the day more special. Many also organize a romantic meal in their favorite restaurant or spend the night in a posh hotel.
Valentines Day Week List
Valentines Day is a special day not only for couples but also for all. This day is actually the end day of a series of other seven days with different celebration name. So Valentines Day is comprised of eight consecutive days among which the earlier seven days make Valentines week. Most of you probably know the fact. But still, there are many who do not know about the name of different days of Valentines week. So considering the fact, we have come up with the Valentines Day week list with the names so you will understand it clearly. Let us take a look at the list of different names of the Valentines week.
- 7th Feb, Rose Day
- 8th Feb, Propose Day
- 9th Feb, Chocolate Day
- 10th Feb, Teddy Day
- 11th Feb, Promise Day
- 12th Feb, Hug Day
- 13th Feb, Kiss Day
- 14th Feb, Valentine’s Day
Valentines Day Images
On the occasion of Valentines Day 2020 many of you search for the best images that express the feeling of love as well as the feeling of Valentines Day. For your convenience, we have collected some of the best Valentines Day images for you so that you can send your beloved ones or share them with the person close to your heart. All the images in our Valentines Day image collection are unique in style and significant to express thoughts. So after getting any of our images, your friends, or lover, or beloved person will be very much surprised. To get all the unique collections of the Valentines Day images, you have to click on here.
Happy Valentines Day SMS
Without Valentines Day SMS, you cannot actually spend your Valentines Day. It is natural that everyone exchanges different Valentines Day SMS on the occasion of this day. So why would you stay behind on this day? You can also join others to celebrate your Valentines Day by sending different unique and meaningful SMS to your lover, partner, spouse, beloved one, friend, and others. To make the day very enjoyable, some of the best Valentines Day SMS are given below for you.
- “Valentine Day is a great day that brings the opportunity for you, for me, and for all of us to express our love. Today and all the days, you’re my special Valentine. Happy Valentines Day to you!”
- “I have fallen in love with you not because of who you are, what you have, and what you do, but because of the way we love each other and the way of how everything happened for us. — Happy Valentines Day to you my love! ”
- Sometimes we forget to share our feeling of how much we love each other, but on Valentine’s Day, I would like to express my thought of how much you mean to me. Happy Valentines Day to you my love! ”
- “You are such a person to me that without you, I would never imagine my life in any way. It is something like from my side that the sun does not rise without you. I am really lucky that I got you in my life. Happy Valentines Day to you! ”
- “You are my love, you are my sweet dreams, and you are everything that I would appreciate in all of my life. Without you, it is not a day for me at all. Without you, it is the most painful day of my life. — Happy Valentines Day to you my love! ”
You all know Valentines Day is a day to express love for your partner or lover or any other person. So you should not forget to impress your beloved persons with different gifts. Though the day initially celebrated in the United States, it is now being celebrated in most of the countries in the world. If you love to love and get love, you should celebrate Valentines Day 2020 in style. We wish all the very best for all of you.