International Chocolate Day 2022: History, Quotes, Messages
Chocolates are the most appetizing desserts for all ages of people. No doubt, you are also a chocolate lover. Today may be your favourite day if you are one of those people who cannot envision a world without chocolate. To allow all chocolate lovers to indulge guilt-free in their favourite dessert, International Chocolate Day is observed on September 13. There is something for everyone on this occasion, whether it be the slightly bitter taste of dark chocolate or the flavorful fruits and nuts chocolate bar. To know more about your favourite day, go through the article.
International Chocolate Day History
There have been chocolate makers for almost 2,500 years. The newly discovered liquid chocolate was so adored by the Aztecs that they thought Quetzalcoatl, the deity of wisdom, had physically bestowed it upon them. In some cultures, cocoa seeds were even used as money. Could you picture purchasing a home or going shopping with a massive pile of cocoa seeds? Wouldn’t that be wonderful?
Today’s chocolate was bitter because sugar wasn’t added until much later. When chocolate started to become sweet in 16th-century Europe, it became popular with the general public and one of many households’ favourite delicacies. Then, 25 years later, Milton S. Hershey bought machinery for making chocolate at the Chicago World’s Columbian Exposition, and now he is one of the most well-known and significant producers of chocolate in the world. He started the business by making caramels with a chocolate coating.
One of the biggest food businesses in the world, Nestlé was founded in the 1860s. One, if not all, of them, you must have heard about. Maybe even a bar or two of their exquisite chocolate creations are enjoyed by you at home. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, many of the current chocolate manufacturers got their start. By 1868, Cadbury was founded in England.
International Chocolate Day Messages
International chocolate day allows you to share your inner thoughts with them. So don’t be late. Send your untold word to them and wish them lovely messages.
The way chocolate can change the mood, you also make my day in the same way. Happy international chocolate day to my chocolate.
Nothing makes me happy as a piece of the chocolate can. I love it the most. For you, my love is the same as for chocolate.
When you are down, have a bite of chocolate. It will cheer you up.
Taste all types of chocolate whether it would be bitter or sweeter. You don’t know when and which kind is going to be your favourite one.
International Chocolate Day Quote
- As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness.- Wayne Gerard Trotman
- Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.- Michael Levine
- Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. -Rachel Vincent
- Everywhere in the world, there are tensions – economic, political, and religious. So we need chocolate. -Alain Ducasse
- There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.- Anonymous
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. -Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump
- Reminiscent of childhood memories, luxury, sweetness and sensuality, chocolate is more than just a food – it is therapy.-Christelle Le Ru
- Chocolate symbolizes, as does no other food, luxury, comfort, sensuality, gratification, and love.-Karl Petzke
- There is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is the correct time to order chocolate dishes; Any month whose name contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.- Sandra Boynton
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.- Regina Brett
- Life is like chocolate: you should enjoy it piece for piece and let it slowly melt on your tongue.-Nina Sandmann
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.-Linda Grayson
- When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.-Joan Bauer