Chocolates are the most appetizing desserts for all ages of people. No doubt, you are also a chocolate lover. Today may be your favourite day if you are one of those people who cannot envision a world without chocolate. To allow all chocolate lovers to indulge guilt-free in their favourite dessert, International Chocolate Day is observed on September 13. There is something for everyone on this occasion, whether it be the slightly bitter taste of dark chocolate or the flavorful fruits and nuts chocolate bar. To know more about your favourite day, go through the article.
International Chocolate Day History
There have been chocolate makers for almost 2,500 years. The newly discovered liquid chocolate was so adored by the Aztecs that they thought Quetzalcoatl, the deity of wisdom, had physically bestowed it upon them. In some cultures, cocoa seeds were even used as money. Could you picture purchasing a home or going shopping with a massive pile of cocoa seeds? Wouldn’t that be wonderful?
Today’s chocolate was bitter because sugar wasn’t added until much later. When chocolate started to become sweet in 16th-century Europe, it became popular with the general public and one of many households’ favourite delicacies. Then, 25 years later, Milton S. Hershey bought machinery for making chocolate at the Chicago World’s Columbian Exposition, and now he is one of the most well-known and significant producers of chocolate in the world. He started the business by making caramels with a chocolate coating.
One of the biggest food businesses in the world, Nestlé was founded in the 1860s. One, if not all, of them, you must have heard about. Maybe even a bar or two of their exquisite chocolate creations are enjoyed by you at home. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, many of the current chocolate manufacturers got their start. By 1868, Cadbury was founded in England.
International Chocolate Day Messages
International chocolate day allows you to share your inner thoughts with them. So don’t be late. Send your untold word to them and wish them lovely messages.
The way chocolate can change the mood, you also make my day in the same way. Happy international chocolate day to my chocolate.
Nothing makes me happy as a piece of the chocolate can. I love it the most. For you, my love is the same as for chocolate.
When you are down, have a bite of chocolate. It will cheer you up.
Taste all types of chocolate whether it would be bitter or sweeter. You don’t know when and which kind is going to be your favourite one.
International Chocolate Day Quotes
- As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness.- Wayne Gerard Trotman
- Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.- Michael Levine
- Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. -Rachel Vincent
- Everywhere in the world, there are tensions – economic, political, and religious. So we need chocolate. -Alain Ducasse
- There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.- Anonymous
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. -Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump
- Reminiscent of childhood memories, luxury, sweetness and sensuality, chocolate is more than just a food – it is therapy.-Christelle Le Ru
- Chocolate symbolizes, as does no other food, luxury, comfort, sensuality, gratification, and love.-Karl Petzke
- There is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is the correct time to order chocolate dishes; Any month whose name contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.- Sandra Boynton
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.- Regina Brett
- Life is like chocolate: you should enjoy it piece for piece and let it slowly melt on your tongue.-Nina Sandmann
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.-Linda Grayson
- When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.-Joan Bauer
International Chocolate Day Wishes
Here are some heartfelt wishes to celebrate International Chocolate Day:
- “Wishing you a sweet and indulgent International Chocolate Day! May your day be filled with the rich aroma and delightful taste of chocolate delights.”
- “Happy International Chocolate Day! May your day be as sweet and satisfying as your favorite chocolate treat.”
- “On International Chocolate Day, may you savor every moment and every bite of the delicious chocolate goodness that comes your way.”
- “Sending you sweet wishes on International Chocolate Day! May your day be filled with joy, laughter, and plenty of chocolate delights.”
- “Here’s to a day filled with chocolatey goodness and sweet surprises. Happy International Chocolate Day!”
- “Indulge in the decadence of chocolate and celebrate the sweetness of life on International Chocolate Day!”
- “May your International Chocolate Day be as delightful and satisfying as a box of chocolates. Enjoy every moment!”
- “On this International Chocolate Day, may your heart be as full as your favorite chocolate treat. Cheers to sweet moments and indulgent delights!”
- “Wishing you a day filled with chocolatey bliss and sweet memories. Happy International Chocolate Day!”
- “Celebrate the magic of chocolate and the joy it brings to our lives. Happy International Chocolate Day!”
- “Sending you warm wishes and sweet treats on International Chocolate Day. May your day be filled with love, laughter, and plenty of chocolate!”
- “On International Chocolate Day, may you be surrounded by the comforting aroma and irresistible taste of chocolate delights. Enjoy every moment!”
- “Wishing you a day as sweet and delightful as a perfectly crafted chocolate truffle. Happy International Chocolate Day!”
- “May your International Chocolate Day be filled with moments of pure indulgence and chocolatey happiness. Enjoy every delicious bite!”
- “Here’s to a day filled with chocolatey dreams and sweet surprises. Happy International Chocolate Day!”
Feel free to share these wishes with your loved ones to spread the joy and sweetness of International Chocolate Day!