National Bikini Day 2021 Date, Facts, History of International Bikini Day. Louis Reard, a Parisian fashion designer first invented bikini in 1946. From that day, the invention brings a lot of benefits for women to enjoy the beach and pool side fun in bikinis. Since then the day is being celebrated as national bikini day across the country. The day is actually the anniversary of the invention of the revealing two-piece bathing suit. This is the day when you can head to the beach and enjoy your time wearing this bathing suit.
National Bikini Day Date
The national bikini day date is on 5th July. The day has been celebrating every year from 1946 with great awareness and enthusiasm. Thanks to the inventor so that women can now enjoy their beach or pool time better than before wearing a bikini.
Read more: Happy 4th Of July Messages, Status
International Bikini Day Interesting Facts
There are some interesting facts regarding the celebration of national bikini day. Some of the interesting facts of the bikini are mentioned below for you:
- A Persian fashion designer named Louis Reard first invented bikini in 1946.
- In the beginning, the adoption of bikinis in women was very slow because of its risqué design.
- Film stars Ava Gardner, Brigitte Bardot, etc. started to wear bikinis on public beaches and made it popular to mass women.
- In 1993, the Olympic Committee made the bikini the official uniform for women for the game of beach volleyball.
- The debut of the bikini was made in Paris.
Check also: National Bikini Day Images, Quotes
History of National Bikini Day
The root of the bikini is traced in Paris first. French designer Louis Reard first introduced bikini that was named after the Bikini Atoll, where the USA conducted atomic tests. The designer named it as it is the revealing bits of fabric atom. During the invention of bikini, it did not get that much popularity to mention. Women were at that time used to use one-piece bathing costumes to the beach or pool side. But Louis Beard changed the design of that bathing costume and made two-piece bathing suits for women.
Check also: National No Bra Day
National Bikini Day Captions
To celebrate national bikini day on the fullest, many of you look for attractive and interesting bikini day captions. A large number of you look for interesting captions not only on this day but also all over the year. Considering your needs, we have come up with some of the most interesting bikini day captions for you. Here are some:
- “Besties are those who beach together and hang about together.”
- “I love you to the beach in two-pieces bathing suits and back.”
- “Happiness always comes in waves of beaches.”
- “Good vibes are the things that happen on the tides.”
- “Bikinis are something that you can’t have just one.”
National bikini day 2021 is a special day for all the women out there who love to wear bikinis on the beach and pool side fun and enjoyment. To observe this day, you must wear a bikini and stay on the beach to enjoy your moment. This is a day totally dedicated for you to do whatever you like to do.