National Selfie Day 2021: Selfie, modern technology has allowed human beings to be able to take their own pictures. Selfies are currently a bit controversial; either some people consider it the modern form of self love or a sign of self-obsession. But the debate never stopped anyone to take a selfie. Selfies are such a big deal right now that a day has been dedicated to celebrating it. So don’t be ashamed to take a bunch of selfies on this National Selfie Day!
National Selfie Day Date
National Selfie day is celebrated on 21st June every year all over the country. Some important and interesting facts about National Selfie Day are mentioned below:
- National selfie day was created by DJ Rick McNeely.
- After the declaration of selfie day by BBC, there was a surprising decline in taking selfies.
- Selfie became ‘The word of the year’ in 2013.
- Contrary to popular belief, only 4% of all pictures are selfies.
- Women take more selfies than men.
How to celebrate National Selfie Day?
What is a better way to celebrate national selfie day than taking a bunch of selfies? Yes, there is none. So what you should do on 21st June is get out there (or you can stay home) and take pictures of yourself, in different styles, from different angles. If you wanna be a bit fancy, buy yourself a polaroid camera and take selfies with it. Polaroid cameras print out the picture within a minute and the pictures have a really aesthetic touch to it, which you can’t find in regular smartphones or digital cameras.
Take selfies of yourself and take pictures with your families and friends. No one will judge you on this day because it is selfie day after all. Another way to celebrate selfie day can be buying yourself a selfie stick and give others selfie equipment like tripods, ring lights, and selfie sticks. You can also print out the selfies you took in different places, make a photo album. You can also print the selfies you took with your friends and surprise them with a nicely wrapped present in which the pictures will be.
National Selfie Day Quotes
1. “A selfie is nothing more than just an external reflection of yourself.” ― Munia Khan
- “No job is complete until the selfie is posted.” ― Ashok Kallarakkal
- “Selfies, they call ’em, and that makes sense ’cause even though they’re sending these pictures to others, it still smells like selfish to me. Is that why they call it an ‘I phone’? ‘Cause it’s all about me me me. Like talking to hear yourself talk.” ― David Duchovny
- “In a world of selfie-addiction smile usually is the brand name for an essential drug called pretense.” ― Munia Khan
- “My selfie my life!” ― Ken Poirot
- “A selfie has more face and fewer feelings.” — Amit Kalantri
- “And it’s great to have all these readers and fans who, for the most part, are very nice people, saying they love the books and the TV show. But there are so many of them and it just doesn’t end. Oh, and ‘selfies’! If I could clap my hands and burn out every camera phone in the world, I swear I’d do it!” ― George R.R. Martin
National Selfie Day 2021 Wishes Messages
“Wishing you a very Happy National Selfie Day…. May you click the best selfies ever that flood your social media with more and more likes.”
“Let us celebrate National Selfie Day by clicking many more selfies to spread love and happiness around.”
“Selfies are probably the best thing smartphones have gifted us…. Warm wishes on the occasion of National Selfie Day.”
“Get ready to click some memorable selfies on National Selfie Day as this is the way to celebrate this special occasion.”
“Dedicated to the love for selfies, this is an occasion which calls for clicking and posting some wonderful selfies….. Happy National Selfie Day to you.”
Funny National Selfie Day Instagram Captions
It’s a fun way to feel good about yourself and show off a little confidence, and don’t let anyone tell you differently. Now take a selfie to celebrate the day, and use one of these funny captions along with it:
Confidence level: selfie with no filter
Filters are fun, and all, but sometimes it’s so liberating to post a photo without one. Why not do that on National Selfie Day?
I’d wish you Happy Selfie Day, but I’m busy wishing myself one too.
Take all the pictures of yourself! Who cares who’s looking!
My favorite beauty product is a Snapchat filter.
Actually same, and that goes for Instagram filters as well. If there is a foundation that can make my skin look the way some of these filters look… I’d pay $1,000 for it.
National Selfie Day Captions for Instagram
Don’t forget to click a selfie and post it on Instagram with such wonderful National Selfie Day captions. Here are some of the funny selfie captions which you can use for your selfie clicks on Instagram and have many more likes and comments.
“A selfie that speaks thousand words.”
“Just be yourself because there is no one better than you.”
“It is the best selfie ever!!!!”
“Confidence is what makes you look prettier.”
A beautiful heart always shows!!!”
Live life like there is going to be no tomorrow.”
Love yourself before you love anyone else.”
Cute Facebook Captions for National Selfie Day
“Always wear a smile for a better selfie.”
“I think I am suffering from selfie syndrome.”
“That is certainly the cutest face and cutest smile ever.”
“A selfie that can ever heart.”
National Selfie Day 2021 is all about celebrating yourself. Take pictures of yourself and notice all the beauty you carry within every feature and that smile of yours. Celebrate yourself in all its glory; be it on a hormonal break out a day or you haven’t taken care of yourself. Remind yourself that you’re beautiful. Have fun with your selfies!