National Vanilla Cupcake Day is a celebration of the vanilla cupcake. It is celebrated annually on November 10, the day to show why and how we love cupcakes in our lives! Vanilla Cupcake Day is an important holiday for many people around the world.
National Vanilla Cupcake Day History
In 1796, a recipe notation for a cake baked in small cups was written in American Cookery. They likely baked into little teacups at first. Moreover, they were great for a cook in a hurry as they would bake quite a bit faster. But it wasn’t officially defined as a cupcake until more than 30 years later. Besides, the earliest known documentation of the term Cupcake dates back to 1828, in Eliza Leslie’s Receipts cookbook.
But the early 2000s definitely saw a resurgence of the venerable cupcake. In fact, the world’s first cupcake-only bakery, Sprinkles, opened in 2005 in Beverly Hills, California, USA. The idea caught on, and cupcake bakeries took off in cities across America and then around the world.
National Vanilla Cupcake Day Quotes
- In the presence of a cupcake, sadness fades.
- A cupcake in each hand: that’s what you call a balanced diet.
- You can’t hold a cupcake and be depressed.
- Any cupcake eaten before nine in the morning is a muffin.
- Making holiday cupcakes for all my pals makes me appear skinnier as their weight increases.
- I misunderstood clean eating to entail eating a cupcake while scrubbing the floor.
- A cupcake is all it takes to be happy.
National Vanilla Cupcake Day Dates
National Vanilla Cupcake Day Activities and Celebration Ideas
Taste vanilla cupcakes.
Although few individuals actually require an occasion to indulge in a cupcake, National Vanilla Cupcake Day is the ideal justification for those who do! Visit a bakery that sells cupcakes, then pick the biggest vanilla cupcake they have on the glass display.
Prepare vanilla cupcakes at home.
Bake some vanilla cupcakes to enjoy on your own and to share in the kitchen. Or, for those with a severe baking addiction, it might be time to invest in some fluffy, light cake flour that will give those vanilla cupcakes a flavour and texture that melt in your mouth. In order to bring the flavour to life, make sure only to use pure, premium vanilla extract.
You can also use social media to share your celebration on this day. To let your friends and followers know that you are also celebrating National Vanilla Cupcake Day, you can, for example, use the hashtag #NationalVanillaCupcakeDay. Tell them about the occasion and how delighted you are to have a good day. Also, mention that it happens every year.
Vanilla Cupcake Day Facts
- Twenty-nine cupcakes were consumed in 30 seconds, which holds the record for the fastest cupcake consumption.
- In 2009, the biggest cupcake was produced. It stood 4 feet tall, contained 2 million calories, and weighed 1224 pounds.
- There are more than 400 books about cupcakes.
- In 2018, more than 770 million cupcakes were devoured.
- However, there are more than 400 cupcake bakeries in the United States as well.
National Vanilla Cupcake Sayings
- Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins.
- If at first, you don’t Succeed, eat a Cupcake!
- A balanced diet is to keep a cupcake in each hand.
- A meal without Cupcake is like a day without sunshine.
- Cupcakes take the cake.
- I never met a cupcake I didn’t like.
- When stressed and in doubt, cupcake it out.
- When you frost a cupcake, you spread the love.
- Life is full of questions, cupcakes are the answer.M
- Making the world a better place, one cupcake at a time.
- Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake!
National Vanilla Cupcake Day Slogans
- A bite of Heaven.
- Paradise in a cup.
- Sprinkled with smiles.
- A little sweetness of Heaven.
- A small, sweet treat that’s fun to eat.
- Live for glamour.
- Love at First Bite.
- Sharing Cakes Makes Memories.
- A little cupcake goes a long way.
- Cupcakes take the cake.
- Every bite’s a winner!
- You are the Icing on My cupcake.
- We’ll bake your day.
- The recipe for happiness.
- Sweets. Treats. Celebrations.
- Made with love.
- Life… A Little Sweeter.
Tips to Bake Delicious Cupcakes
- Use room temperature ingredients.
- Don’t over mix, or under mix.
- Use a cookie scoop so cupcakes are consistent in size.
- Allow baked cupcakes to cool on a rack.
- Don’t skimp on the frosting.
- Cool cupcakes, cover, and store at room temperature.