If you need help finding a perfect USA happy Independence Day quote or sayings a moving happy Independence Day wish, read on and choose greetings you like most. Fourth of July celebrates ‘America’s birthday’ every year. In 1776 of this day, America gained its independence. After the revolutionary war against Britain for independence, Thomas Jefferson drafted the document to be approved by Continental Congress delegates. And, since 1941, the USA Independence Day has been made a federal holiday. Independence Day observed in America creates immense enthusiasm.
USA Independence Day Quotes
The whole country celebrates the day with fireworks, fairs, different patriotic displays. The main colors of this day are the colors of the national flag; Blue, red, and white. Communities and families celebrate by throwing an outdoor barbeque party. Parades are seen in parks, public places. However, due to the global pandemic of Covid-19, this year’s celebration will be different. There will be little to no public gatherings, parades for the 4th of July. It is advised that the citizens stay home and maintain all safety measurements to avoid any infection.
Have a look: Independence Day America Date & Speech
Independence Day America Quotes
Many of you look for Independence Day quotes on the occasion of Independence Day of the USA. We have collected some of the best quotes so that you can celebrate the day on the fullest. Below are some quotes for you:
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.”
——— George Bernard Shaw
- “The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.”
——— Woodrow Wilson
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.”
——— Benjamin Franklin
- “We need an America with the wisdom of experience. But we must not let America grow old in spirit.”
———Hubert H. Humphrey
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
———John F. Kennedy
Lets check also: Happy 4th of July Wishes & Messages
Quotations for Independence Day
- “Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty.” — Ho Chi Minh
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.” — John Basil Barnhill
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” — Ronald Reagan
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Those who won our independence… valued liberty as an end and as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.” — Louis D. Brandeis
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” — Nelson Mandela
- “We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.” — Lech Walesa
- “You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.” — Erma Bombeck
Read more: USA Happy Independence Day Greetings
Happy 4th of July Quotes
- Let’s celebrate today paying tribute to those who fought for our freedom and future. Happy Fourth of July!
- With the deepest respect and eternal gratitude, we salute the American Heroes and the independent Unites States of America. Happy 4th of July, fellow Americans!
- Happy Independence Day! May our sovereign country remains a home of democracy, tolerance, and equality.
- Joining hand in hand, we celebrate our liberty and thank those in service to the United States. Have a happy Independence Day!
- Today we reflect on our past and rejoice at a happy day of Independence. Have a warm and fun-filled Fourth of July!
- May the colors of the American flag remind us of our victories and losses. We have come a long way to the liberties we now enjoy. Let’s be grateful today for what we have and spend a great Independence Day!
- Happy Fourth of July! Let’s dance and watch the fireworks; let’s listen to music and enjoy the parade; let’s play with our kids; let’s visit our grandparents; let’s invite neighbors for a barbecue; let’s send each other warm wishes… Let’s be free on Independence Day!
- Today is not just the other day of the week, not a regular holiday. On July 4, we commemorate those who made it possible for us to live in a free America and pursue our dreams. Have a joyous Independence Day!
- As proud citizens of the United States of America, we are celebrating the greatest holiday of our nation. May it be a beautiful day of self-awareness, patriotism, kindness, and love. Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
- To be an American is to practice the liberties our independent country protects. Let’s honor those who gave their lives for us to live in a free world. Happy Independence Day!
Happy Birthday America Quotes
- Happy Independence Day USA! Stay strong and prosper; rely on your people and be just to all.
- Happy birthday to a great land of freedom, power, and democracy! May the future offers the best it has to all Americans.
- Our hearts beat in perfect unison when we celebrate Independence Day. Let’s embrace the marvelous feelings of unity, freedom, and love today. Happy birthday America!
- Bright Stars and glorious Stripes emanate the pride of great accomplishments of America. We are forever grateful for our freedom and opportunities. Happy birthday to the United States!
- Wishing a happy birthday to America! The land of brave and free people who keep the fire of patriotism burning in their proud and thankful hearts.
- Today we celebrate the birthday of our country. Let’s reflect on America’s past and wish for safe and peaceful future. Happy birthday to our fatherland!
- What’s the best present for birthday? On July 4, it is a parade of thanks, a firework of hope, and a carnival of appreciation. Let’s join in a United celebration of our country’s day of birth!
- Happy birthday to all Americans as a nation! Let’s enjoy the Fourth of July with countless smiles, laughs, warm wishes, and aspiring hopes!
- On July 4, we celebrate our country’s birthday and appreciate the freedom and democracy it protects. Let’s cherish America and our life in an independent state. Happy birthday to all!
- Let’s enjoy the blessings of independence America gives its citizens every day. With our hearts full of love, pride, and appreciation, we celebrate the noble foundations of our country. Happy birthday USA!