World Kindness Day is celebrated all over the world with a view to promoting kindness throughout every corner of our globe. On the occasion of this day, people attempt and come together to make a promise to make the world a better place to live happily by celebrating and spreading good deeds. Everyone on this day tries to uphold the value of promoting kindness worldwide.
World Kindness Day 2024 Date
World Kindness Day in 2024 is on 13th November . The day brings a great opportunity for all to be kind to all and share kindness with higher satisfaction. An organization named World Kindness Movement formed at the 1997 Tokyo conference is the pioneer to celebrate first World Kindness Day in 1998. At present, more than 28 nations in the world are involved in the Kindness Movement to make the purpose of the day successful. Some important and interesting facts and details about World Kindness Day are mentioned in the table below.
Kindness Day Facts
|World Kindness Day Observance
|13th November every year
|World Kindness Day first observed in
|World Kindness Day first observed by
|World Kindness Movement
|World Kindness Movement was formed in
|Number of countries currently involved in the World Kindness Movement
|More than 28 countries
|Purpose of World Kindness Day Observance
|To promote kindness throughout every corner of the world.
Kindness Day 2024 Activities
The objective of World Kindness Day is to create a happy and kinder world by inspiring and involving individuals, organizations, and nations towards greater kindness. People from different countries celebrate World Kindness Day in different ways. Some participants arrange rallies, concerts or flash mobs, some throw charitable events, and others organize seminars or events to promote kindness.
Happy Kindness Day Quotes
Some of the best Kindness Day quotes are mentioned below for all.
- “The small act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention” – Oscar Wilde
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind” – Henry James
- “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life” – Jackie Chan
- “Be Kind Whenever Possible, It’s Always Possible” – Dalai Lama
- “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough” – Franklin D Roosevelt
Best Quotes About Kindness
1. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” —Aesop
2. “Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.” —Anthony J. D’Angelo
3. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” —William Arthur Ward
4. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” —Lao Tzu
5. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” —Princess Diana
6. “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” —Dalai Lama
7. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” —Scott Adams
9. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.” —William Wordsworth
10. “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” —Jean-Jacques Rousseau
11. “No one is born hating another person…People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” —Nelson Mandela
12. “I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.” —Lady Gaga
13. “Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.” —George Sand
14. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” —Tommy Lee Jones
15. “Imagine what our real neighborhoods would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another person.” —Mr. Rogers
16. “I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” —Stephen Grellet
17. “Kindness is ever the begetter of kindness.” —Sophocles
18. “Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love.” —Washington Irving
19. “If you have an impulse to kindness, act on it.” —Douglas Coupland
20. “When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel.” —Harold Kushner
Related: Making Friends as an Adult Isn’t Easy, so We Came up With 102 Expert-Backed Ways to Do It
21. “Many men fail because they do not see the importance of being kind and courteous to the men under them. Kindness to everybody always pays for itself. And, besides, it is a pleasure to be kind.” —Charles M. Schwab
22. “The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines.” —Charles Kuralt
23. “A kindness received should be returned with a freer hand.” —Saint Ambrose
24. “Kindness makes a fellow feel good whether it’s being done to him or by him.” —Frank A. Clark
25. “Kindness–that simple word. To be kind–it covers everything, to my mind. If you’re kind that’s it.” —Roald Dahl
26. “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mr. Rogers
27. “When words are both true and kind, they can change the world.” —Buddha
28. “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – the Dalai Lama
29. ‘There are two ways of spreading light: to be The candle or the mirror that reflects it.” —Edith Wharton
30. “Our human compassion binds us the one to the other—not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” – Nelson Mandela
MR Rogers Neighborhood
In the daily hustle-bustle of our lives, we often miss out on the very basic things that we do daily. Be it about thanking someone, perform the act of kindness for somebody, or making someone smile, a bit of kindness booster is all we need. The objective of World Kindness Day is ‘to highlight good deeds in the community focusing on the positive power and the common thread of kindness which binds us’.
As the festive nears, we wish you and your family a very ‘Happy World Kindness Day 2024’ and hope we contribute our bit in making this world a better place with our good and positive deeds/thoughts.
We should start celebrating World Kindness Day at least by showing some extra kindness to our family members, friends, and loved ones and gradually to complete strangers and all.
World Kindness Day Wishes
1. The most important pillar of mankind is kindness and as humans, we must never forget to be kind to everyone around us as that is the only way to keep emotions alive and hearts warm. Happy World Kindness Day to you and your dear ones.
2. A kind act never goes waste. It comes back to you at the most unexpected time, in the most unexpected form. Bringing a smile to your face and happiness to your heart. So not for anyone else, but for yourself. Always be Kind. Happy World Kindness Day.
3. We must remember on this World Kindness Day that it takes only a little spark of kindness to bring a colossal burst of sunshine to someone else’s day. Happy World Kindness Day.
4. Believe that there is kindness in the world as every kind act grows the spirit and strengthens the soul of a person. Wish you a very happy World Kindness Day.
5. No wisdom, no treasure has the power to win hearts compared to a small act of kindness that can deeply touch a soul. Let us promise to be kind to one and all to make this world a better place to live. Wishing you a very Happy World Kindness Day.
World Kindness Day Messages
1. Never miss a chance to perform even the smallest act of kindness. Because no matter how small it is, it will never get wasted. Let us make a promise to be kind without any terms and conditions. Wishing you a very World Kindness Day.
2. If you have the potential and strength to be generous to people with all your heart and soul then you have the power to touch the deepest feelings and melt the toughest hearts. Never miss an opportunity to be kind. Warm greetings to you on World Kindness Day.
3. This world will become a much happier and more beautiful place to live with kindness. Never stop being kind. Happy World Kindness Day!
4. Kindness is the strongest language. A language from one heart to another. A language that the deaf can also hear. A language a blind can also see… A language that has the power to melt the hardest hearts… Warm wishes to you on World Kindness Day.
5. On the occasion of World Kindness Day, I pray to God to bless us all to always act kind, to always help people, and to always do good because it will not only bring a change in us but will also change the world around us. Happy World Kindness Day to you.