National Candy Day is celebrated every year all over the country with great interest to show our gratefulness to this amazing food ‘candy’. Since our childhood, candy has been serving the purpose of our favorite snack as one of the best sweet and sour treats. Candies are such types of things that have been attracting us with their bright colors, heavenly taste, variety of shapes, and delightful flavors for many years.
National Candy Day 2022
National Candy Day in 2022 is on Monday, the 4th of November. No matter which age class we fall under, candy is always our favorite from our childhood. Candies are something that can be considered as the source of our happiness and help to promote a sense of well-being. The day brings a great opportunity for all of us to indulge ourselves in having our favorite candies the whole day and bring back our old and golden childhood memories.
Some important and interesting facts and details about National Candy Day are mentioned below:
Candy Day Facts
|National Candy Day Observance||4th November every year|
|Candy first introduced in||India|
|Candy first came to America in||The 18th century|
|Candy first came to America from||France and Britain|
|The term “candy” is used more and more frequently in||The United States than any other place in the world.|
|By 2010, Americans consumed||Almost 25 pounds of candy a year.|
Celebrate National Candy Day
People all over the country, as well as the world, keep their sweet teeth ready to celebrate National Candy Day in style. Everyone from every corner of our country tries to spend their day by having candy and make the day great fun. Many throw a candy party and invite their friends and loving ones to make the day very special and really memorable.
People celebrate National Candy Day with the hashtag #NationalCandyDay and wish their friends, families and beloved ones by sending favorite candies and greetings. By joining a candy party or event, you can also make the day very much enjoyable.
National Candy Day 2022 Wishes
- May your life is filled with sweetness of candies and always keep the smile on your face alive…. Best wishes on National Candy Day to you.
- Let us celebrate National Candy Day by treating each other with colorful and beautiful candies that are the best creations of man.
- In happiness and in sadness, there is just one thing that can put up a smile on the most depressed faces and that is CANDIES!!!
- You are never too old to celebrate National Candy Day because this day takes us back to the most beautiful days of our lives.
- The love for candies never faded no matter how old we get, how much cavities we have, how much sugar levels we have…. To the love for candies, Happy National Candy Day.
- The best way to add some sweetness into the lives of people around us by gifting them candies, chocolates and bars on National Candy Day.
- The best thing about National Candy Day is that you can enjoy as many candies as you want without having to bother about the sugar intake.
- Let us celebrate National Candy Day by making it a cheat day and enjoying these delightful candies in different flavors, colors and shapes.
- You know you are really very old when you don’t look forward for National Candy Day….. Wishing you a sweet and sugary day ahead.
- If you have candies in your life, you know that you have sweet moments right next to you to make it a happy life for you….. Happy National Candy Day.
- May the sweetness of candies fill your life with joy, and may you celebrate National Candy Day with all of your interest and desire for food – best wishes on the occasion of National Candy Day.
- Life is like candy, sometimes it has all the sweetness and sometimes it only has the sourness – Happy National Candy Day.
- The sweet and delicious candies that help my soul with the ultimate pleasure of sweetness are the only thing that can calm my anger and hunger – best wishes on National Candy Day.
- If you ever find yourself going through a rough patch in life, remember to have some delicious and sweet candies on hand to end the pain and suffering of life with a sour taste – Happy National Candy Day.
- A candy after a meal is the only thing that can get you into heaven – happy National Candy Day!
- We elves try to limit ourselves to four food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.
National Candy Day Quotes
“Candy bar nostalgia puts us all on the same page.” ― Bee Wilson
“Candy is natures’ way of making up for Mondays.” ― Rebecca Gober
“Knowledge was like candy: you never turned it down, especially if you didn’t have to work too hard to get it.” ― Robert Liparulo
“People will say candy is recession-proof, and we’re definitely seeing nostalgic candies coming about, and people want that sugar rush and that nostalgic happiness, like their childhood times.” ― Dylan Lauren
“Growing up, I ate a lot of candy. If you were my dentist, you would know that, you know, but I eat a lot of candy, so from eight to probably, like, 15, you wouldn’t see me without a pack of Skittles.” ― Michael Beasley
“I used to live on one candy bar a day – it cost a nickel. I always remember the candy bar was called Payday. That was my payday. And that candy bar tasted so good, at night I would take one bite, and it was so beautiful.” ― Charles Bukowski
“The great thing about candy is that it can’t be spoiled by the adult world. Candy is innocent. And all Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the Great Pumpkin, solely on Halloween.” ― Rosecrans Baldwin
“I feel like a little kid who just walked into a candy store. I think that’s something to smile about.” ― Brandon Boyd
“Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever.” ― Dylan Lauren
National Candy Day Messages
On this National Candy Day, may the sweetness and sour flavor of the candies give you the best taste and peace of mind – Happy National Candy Day.
Let us celebrate and honor National Candy Day as we did in the past, with mutual love and support and an enticing desire for candies – Happy National Candy Day.
A bad day of candy is preferable to a good day of salad.
Because candy will never be as sweet as my love for you, let us mark and celebrate National Candy Day together as we did in the past – Happy National Candy Day.
Since candy can turn any unhappy moment into a happy one, National Candy Day should be marked and celebrated with all the sweet affection that candy can bring.
On National Candy Day, always remember to treat yourself to some sweet and delectable candies because they have the power to make all your bad moments happier.
Celebrate and mark the observance of National Candy Day with all your desire for the candies – Happy National Candy Day – and take a break from your strict diet and hectic pace of life.
Best wishes and a happy National Candy Day! The best thing about candies is that they never fail to satisfy you at the exact moment you need them.
From lollipop to candy corn, it’s time to celebrate and try all the candies and their delicious flavors, so stay calm and keep loving your candies – happy National Candy Day!
Candy represents childhood, the best and brightest moments you wish could last forever.
Always remember that while candies provide instant energy, they also add extra calories and fat in the long run – Happy National Candy Day.
It’s time to live like a child again, to remember childhood sweet memories with candies, and to indulge in the joyous celebration of National Candy Day.
This National Candy Day, make your day sweeter and better by indulging in the festivities of National Candy Day and rekindling your childhood love for candies.
Cotton candy is the most amazing form of caramelization that man has ever invented.
Kindness, like sugar, gives you and your mind peace and happiness; thus, mark and celebrate the occurrence of National Candy Day with the sweetful gesture of Kindness – Happy National Candy Day.
The world would be even more chaotic without Candies and Chocolate – Happy National Candy Day!
National Candy Day Captions
- Livin’ the sweet life!
- Wake me up before you cocoa.
- Best things in life are sweet.
- I want candy.
- Chocolate fixes everything.
- Looks good, tastes even better.
- The sweet taste of candy calms my soul.
- Sugar that is good for you.
- Pour some sugar on me.
- Sugar Pie, Honeybunch.
- Love my Pops!
- Abandon chocolate? Never!
- You’re never too old to beg for free candy!
- Who doesn’t love candy?
- Sweets for my Sweet.
- Favorite guilty pleasure!
- You’re my Gummy Bear.
- “Because candy will never be as sweet as my love for you, let us mark and celebrate National Candy Day together as we did in the past – Happy National Candy Day.”
- “Since candy can turn any unhappy moment into a happy one, National Candy Day should be marked and celebrated with all the sweet affection that candy can bring.”
- “On National Candy Day, always remember to treat yourself to some sweet and delectable candies because they have the power to make all your bad moments happier.”
People of all ages and professions love to celebrate National Candy as candies are in the top lists of everyone’s favorite food. As like as the variety of fun sizes and shapes of candies, you can enjoy the day in a variety of interesting and fun activities. It’s the 4th of November and it’s the candy day. Happy National Candy day to all! Have fun!!