National Sons Day falls every year on 4th March. National Son 2024 in United States of America celebrated with fun and frolic. It is a day when parents honour and appreciate their sons who make their life so beautiful. So if you are a parent then you must send lovely National Son Day 2024 Quotes to your dearest sons to tell him how important they are to you.
With the collection of beautiful National Son Day images, greeting cards, messages, sayings and quotes, you can wish them on this wonderful occasion.
read more: When is National Sons Day 2024
National Sons Day Quotes
Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am a loud and proud #boymom. Yes, they’re quite noisy and smelly, but I love pretty much everything else there is about raising boys. Turns out there’s a whole holiday for parents of boys, and these quotes for National Sons Day perfectly capture what it is to parent them.
Recommend for you: National Sons Day Wishes, SMS
National Sons Day is the perfect excuse to shower your boy with as much love and adoration as possible. I know the precious moments my sons and I share will grow few and far between the older that they get, so I plan to soak up every single moment of their childhood while it lasts — every stinky little bit of it.
“Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott
“A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joe Stefano
Amen. I’m crossing all of my fingers and toes that this quote about sons is still true in 20 or 30 years.
“One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones
My boys aren’t yet teens, but I can only imagine what a rough road we will walk when the time comes. I will try as hard as I can to make sure they know that I “get it”… Or, I might just hand all parenting duties over to dad at that point. Only time will tell.
“You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra
This quote from former NASA astronaut Wally Schirra proves that any son can grow up to be someone amazing.
“Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.” — John F. Kennedy
Oh, JFK. If he could only see the world today, he would know just how true this statement still is.
“A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
I will love my sons with a fierceness like no other and just pray they grow up to be strong and independent. The hope is that at a minimum they’ll be able to do their own laundry.
“Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
These words are so sweet and so true — and so perfect for celebrating National Sons Day. Even when they’re not so little anymore, I will always feel a sense of immense joy looking at my sons.
“To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” — Shannon L. Alder
Yes, yes, and yes! Every single attribute in this quote is what mothers of sons strive for. Moms of boys can change the world, one son at a time.
“The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
This sweet quote about sons perfectly captures just how meaningful being the parent of a son is.
“Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.” — Unknown
If you plan to post on social media for National Sons Day, this sweet quote is the perfect choice to accompany a photo of you and your little (or big) boy.
“There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving
My sons literally make my heart skip a beat on a daily basis. It may sound mushy or exaggerated, but this quote truly encompasses just how deep a mother’s love for her son runs.
“And she loved a little boy very, very much — even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein
If you’re a mom of boys, you probably have this incredible quote from The Giving Tree printed on a coffee mug or cross-stitched onto a pillow. That’s how true it is — it is quotable-on-home-decor true.
“So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me mom.” — Unknown
It’s true. A son will steal the heart of his mom the instant their eyes meet for the first time. And the first time his tiny little voice calls out “mama” is a moment unmatched by any other.
“Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” — Sophocles
Even in ancient Greece, Sophocles knew how crucial a son is to his mother’s life. This quote captures that sentiment beautifully.
“Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” — C.J. Milbrandt
Obviously, don’t let them soar straight off over the side of a cliff or anything, but you get the idea. In honor of National Sons Day, give your sons some space, let them make mistakes, and then guide them back onto their rightful path.
“Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.” — Chinese Proverb
I love watching my sons learn something new. Their eyes light up with wonder as the lightbulb in their mind switches on. In that moment, I feel so much pride as a mother of sons.
“He who can be a good son will be a good father.” — Unknown
In my humble opinion, this is the ultimate goal in raising boys. I cannot wait to see what incredible fathers my sons grow up to be.
“Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.” — Plato
The truth of this quote cannot be overstated. Plato definitely had some stellar insight into what it is to attempt to wrangle a little boy. They’re completely lovable, but can be oh so relentless.
“Boys are beyond the range of anyone’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years.” — James Thurber
This tongue-in-cheek quote is an apt description of what it is like to parent sons. I may not understand much of anything about why they are the way that they are, but I love my sons nonetheless.
“Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of their mothers they are still their little boys.” — Unknown
1. To the prettiest and most adorable Son in this world, wishing you a very Happy National Son and son Day…. I am a proud parent because I have such a caring and understanding son like you.
2. Every day I thank God for blessing me with such an affectionate and caring son…. I have no words to express how happy I feel when I see you because I see my reflection in you…. Warm wishes on National Son Day.
3. When I look at you, I feel so satisfied because I realize that I have not failed as a parent but I have done really well because you have grown up to become a responsible, sensible and sensitive person…. A very Happy National Son Day.
4. On the occasion of National Son Day, I want to tell you that you are the only one in this whole world, whom I have loved the most, for whom I have made all the sacrifices with happiness… because you are a gift from God…. Warm wishes on this happy occasion.
I love My Son Images Messages and Quotes
5. As we celebrate National Son Day, I want to say “I love my son” because he makes me a proud parent with his good deeds…. Thanks for being such a wonderful son and making my old age so satisfactory…. Best wishes on this special day.
6. “I Love My Son” not because she is my girl but because she is the most Handsome Son and a lovely human being…. She respects her parents and cares for them like a mother….. Wishing you a very Happy National Son Day.
7. We celebrate National Son Day because we want to thank our children for everything they do for us and also to have a day dedicated to them for being such beautiful children…. Wishing you Happy National Son Day.
8. Celebrations of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are incomplete without National Son Day because our cute children make us parents and we also need a day to tell them “I love you my son/ daughter”.
Son Quotes from Mother
9. Thanks for making me a mother and thanks again for making me a proud and satisfied mother who is happy looking at her children grow into responsible, loving, caring and sensible individuals…. Warm wishes on National Son Day.
10. I haven’t experienced as much happiness as I felt the day I became a mother and since then it has been a beautiful journey of motherhood…. Wishing you a very Happy National Son Day because you make me a happy and smiling mother.
11. A mother feels contented when she sees her children settled, happy, responsible and caring….. And today I feel on top of this world because my little one is living the life with grace and smiles… Warm wishes on National Son Day to you.
12. National Son Day gives a chance to every parent to tell their children that they love them and they are proud of them….. Being a mother to a baby like you was a blessing because you have been the most understanding and loving child a parent can have.
13. When you are parents to responsible and mature son, you are blessed in every sense.
14. Sons always bring happiness and lots of smiles to their parents and make their lives so much full of joy.
15. You are the present from God, wrapped in love and ignorance which has brought into our lives best of happiness and joy and on this day, we want to thank Almighty for a son like you.
_I am extremely proud to be your adorable mother.
_When the pages of my own life will come to the conclusion, I will come to know that you have become one of the most attractive chapters.
_The gap between me and my son happens to be the most dangerous place on the planet.
_The love for my son is going to last a lifetime.
_Create a clean heart in my son, and let the right spirit be renewed within him.
_Allow you son to be afraid of you o Lord and let him listen to all your commandments. Let him serve you to the best of his abilities.
_Allow my son to be outrageous and fearless. Never leave him by any means.
_Let my son set an example to others regarding how to love mankind.
_Let my son follow the preaching of God without any fail whatsoever.
My mother graduated from high school at 15 and went to work to support the family because the eldest son went to college.-“Ruth Bader Ginsburg”
My greatest blessing has been the birth of my Son. My next greatest gift has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.-“Maya Angelou”
My greatest benefit has been the birth of my Son. My next greatest benefit has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.-“Maya Angelou”
I want to live in a world where my Son will not be presumed guilty when he is born, where a toy in his hand isn’t mistaken for anything other than a toy.-“Clint Smith”
It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, ‘Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.” Sam Levenson”
For me, I’ve always been Justin Trudeau, Son of. All my life I’ve had to know I was carrying a name, and people were paying more attention to what I had to say, and I had to make a choice early on.-“Justin Trudeau”
God had one Son on earth without sin, but never one without suffering.-“Saint Augustine”
With every passing day, my love for my son increases by leaps and bounds. You can understand this by saying that twinkling in my eyes.
I pray for the health of my son and also for his wisdom every single day. May he develop into a sensible and wise man.
One thing I can say for sure that I will love my son more than anyone else on earth to the last day of my life.
I thank Lord for giving me many beautiful gifts and the most amazing one happens to be my beloved son.
May Lord protect my son from all evils and adversities in life and may he lead a healthy life as and always.
My son happens to be awesome and I happen to be the lucky father because I am his father.
_My son will be my baby today, tomorrow, and forever.
_In case you hurt my son, I will not leave you alone. It does not matter whether he is one year or even 50 years old, I will protect him with the best of my abilities.
_My son helps to motivate me in my daily activities and happens to be the beat of my heart.
_Although a son might become big enough to attend college he is still a child in front of his parents.
_Whenever I go my son always remains in my heart. He’s a wonderful young man, loving and daring and kind at heart.
_I would have loved you to see through my eyes so that you would have observed how much I do care for you.
Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
Happy Son’s Day 2024! It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. –Friedrich von Schiller
My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed. – Proverbs 23:15 (NIV)
Today I am the happiest man in the world, my son was born and thanks to God for this gift. – Lionel Messi
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
I smile because you’re my Son; I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it! (Unknown)
By the time a woman realizes her mother is right, she has a Son who thinks she is wrong. (Unknown)
To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a Son. (Euripides)