Eid e Miladunnobi Status, Wishes Images. Eid e Miladunnobi, marking the birth and demise of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh), is set to be observed across Bangladesh on Sunday, November 10. The decision was taken at the National Moon Sighting Committee’s meeting, held at the Islamic Foundation’s Baitul Mukarram office, said an Islamic Foundation press release, reports UNB.
The moon of Rabiul Awal was sighted in Bangladesh sky on Tuesday. The day is a public holiday.
This week, Muslims across the globe will be celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad, a day which goes by a number of names. You will see the day referred to as eid e miladunnobi, Milad-un-Nabi, Havliye, Donba and a number of variations on these names.
Eid Miladunnabi Mubarak
Eid Milad-un-Nabi is a day to remember the teachings and kindness of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the believers regard His birthday out of a desire to show their love and devotion to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). It is an important day for the Muslims as they start the day by offering Namaz and take part in other ritualistic customs. The message of peace, love, mercy, sacrifice, human dignity, dialogue, diversity, and coexistence is the most important message taught by Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Eid Milad-un- Nabi reminds us this message of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Jashne eid Miladunnabi
The holy Eid-e-Miladunnabi (SM), marking the anniversary of birth and demise of Prophet Muhammad (SM), is being observed in the country today with due religious solemnity.
On this day in 570, the 12th of Rabiul Awal of the Hijri calendar, Prophet Muhammad (SM) was born in Makkah of Saudi Arabia with divine blessings and messages of peace for mankind. He also passed away on the same day.
Eid Miladunnabi Status
Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words
E – Embrace with open heart
I – Inspire with impressive attitude
D – Distribute pleasure to all ~Eid Milad Un Nabi
May the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) usher in an era of peace, love, happiness and prosperity for you. Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi!
- He must be called the savior of humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness.
- Eid Milad un Nabi (SAW) Mubarak to all Muslims. May Allah guide us to follow the Quran & Sunnah of Prophet (SAW) completely.
- Eid Mubarak! Today we celebrate Eid-e-Milad, the birthday of the Prophet Mohammed. The benevolent and egalitarian Prophet is known to have fought for women’s rights and against racism during a time more unforgiving than our own.
- I wish you all the happiness on Eid Milad Un Nabi. It’s the day to remember all the teachings of our beloved Nabi. Ya Nabi Salam aleyka
Eid Milad un Nabi Wishes
Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat
Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat
Namazon ka rakhye ga sath
Manwa li jia Rab sa har bat
Duao mai rakhiya ga hum ko Yad
Mubarak ho ap 12 Rabi-ul-Awal ki yeh rat.
A very happy Eid-e-Milad to you and your family!
- May the auspicious occasion of Eid-Milad-un-Nabi bring joy to your heart and peace to your home. Let this usher the feeling of fraternity & oneness. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Milad-Un-Nabi Mubarak to All ummat -e- Muhammad (SAWW), on this Auspicious Occasion lots of Durood and Salam to Rahmatul-lil-Alameen (S.A.W.W).
- Eid-E-Milad-un-Nabi is a day to remember & remind everyone of the virtues of kindness, compassion and the teachings of the Holy Prophet. May the Lord’s peace be with us. My best wishes to all my Muslim brothers & sisters on this auspicious occasion.
- Jashn e Eid Milad un Nabi SAW Mubarak to all Muslim Ummah. May Allah bless us in this Holy Month.
- Wishing each & every Muslim around the globe a very happy and blessed Eid Milad Un Nabi.
- Jashn e Eid Milad Un Nabi Mubarak Tamam Musalmano ko! May ALLAH ALMIGHTY bless us all with his Rehmat on this occasion.
- Eid-e-Milad-Un-Nabi Mubarak To All Peace-Loving Muslim Brothers & Sisters. A Day Which Commemorates The Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday. Stay Happy, Stay Blessed!
- Jashn Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak. The Prophet (SAW) taught us about peace, harmony & compassion, let us rededicate ourselves to these values.
- Congratulations to All on the Holy Day Of Eid Milad Un Nabi.
Eid Miladunnabi Images