Pharmacy Technician Day is celebrated on the third Tuesday in October every year with a view to honoring the real heroes of our lives who really work hard to maintain our health. Without their help, we are very helpless and hopeless. Sometimes they go beyond their limit to save our lives. On this day, everyone is looking for Pharmacy Technician Day quotes so that they can share them with their friends and family members and also close ones.
If we see closely at the matter, we see that pharmacy technicians work in a cool brain and manage the entire medicine retailing system of a research center or a hospital or a clinic. Their work is really critical and they are doing a great job for the well being of people health all over the world. So we must thank them on this day and surprise them in the best ways we can.
Pharmacy Technician Day Quotes
Considering all of your needs and expectations, we have come up with some of the best Pharmacy Technician Day quotes collections so that you can post on your social media or send them to whoever you want. No matter who you send these quotes to everyone will like and praise them for sure. So take the opportunity and celebrate the day in the perfect way. Below are our quotes collections for you:
- “It is easy to get a thousand prescriptions, but hard to get one single remedy.” — Chinese Proverb
- “Water, air, and cleanness are the chief articles in my pharmacy.” — Napoleon Bonaparte, 19th-century French military leader and emperor
- “Rogue Internet pharmacies continue to pose a serious threat to the health and safety of Americans. Simply put, a few unethical physicians and pharmacists have become drug suppliers to a nation.” — Dianne Feinstein, US Senator for California
- “When somebody follows you 20 blocks to the pharmacy, where they watch you buy toilet paper, you know your life has changed.” — Jennifer Aniston, actress
- “He who takes medicine and neglects diet wastes the skill of his doctors.” — Chinese proverb
- “I entered the workforce cleaning breast pumps at a pharmacy! It was a part-time gig while I was at school…no interview required.” — Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
- “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.” — Lord Byron, 19th-century English romantic poet
- “Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOUR area manager happy.” — Twitter, @MrDispenser
- “Poisons and medicine are often the same substance given with different intents.” — Peter Mere Latham, 19th-century English physician and educator
- “Alcohol, tobacco, and pharmaceutical drugs are legal, but they can hurt a lot of people.” — Ziggy Marley, reggae musician
Hopefully, you all have liked our Pharmacy Technician Day quotes collections and enjoyed them by sharing them with others. We all should respect and love all the pharmacy technicians and honor their profession. We should also get them some gifts on this day. Thus, together we can build a wonderful world for living better.