Talk Like a Pirate Day 2022: Quotes, Sayings, Status, Meme
Yeah, yeah! You lily-livered slackers, good to see you! It’s Talk Like a Pirate Day, which is time to pillage and sip rum. The concept that there should be a day set aside to preserve the piratical language and, more significantly, the tradition of all things associated with pirates, which has recently been all the rage, was born out of this specific infatuation with pirates. Talk Like a Pirate Day was created as a result. It’s time to celebrate with as much mention of pirates as you can muster in a single day!
Talk Like a Pirate Day Quotes
“I’m a pirate. I’m my own captain.”
“A friend can betray you, but an enemy will always stay the same.”
“The land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.”
“If you can’t trust a pirate, you damn well can’t trust a merchant.”
“A pirate is for life, not just for Christmas.”
“Take what you can, give nothing back.”
“If ye thinks he is ready to sail a beauty, ye better be willin’ to sink with her.”
“There comes a time in most men’s lives when they need to raise the Black Flag.”
“It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.”
“The existence of the sea means the presence of pirates.”
“The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate.”
“I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, A poet, a pawn and a king; I’ve been up and down and over and out, And I know one thing; Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get back in the race.”
“Dead men don’t tell tales.
See you in Davie Jones’ Locker.
Ye can swab the poop deck, but ye can’t poop on the swab deck.
A pirate spreading misery and ruin over the face of the ocean.”
“Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today, mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.”
“Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.”
“In politics and in trade, bruisers and pirates are of better promise than talkers and clerks.”
“It’s funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating.”
Talk Like a Pirate Day Memes
Talk Like a Pirate Day Sayings
To celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day, we’ve put together a fantastic collection of jokes, wishes, and funny sayings that you can share with your loved ones on Facebook and WhatsApp.
1. The pirates are unable to play cards because the captain is constantly seated on the deck!
2. What did the pirate utter after getting his leg caught in the freezer? He said, “Shiver me timbers!”
3. Why do pirates take a shower before they walk the plank? That’s because they’ll just later wash ashore.
4. How does the sea welcome the pirate? It merely waves, though!
5. The pirate’s purchase of the Jolly Roger aboard a sailboat was the reason it cost so little.
6. What possesses eight legs, eight arms, and eight eyes? They are eight pirates, after all.
7. Bluebeard became marooned after going overboard in the Red Sea.
What is a rookie, exactly? Because he is a pirate.
9. Pirates gain money on special days by whatever means necessary!
10. Act like a pirate for the day and engage in some aRRRRRRR!!! to commemorate International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
11. Wear a pumpkin patch if you want to celebrate Halloween and International Talk Like a Pirate Day simultaneously!
12. Pirates are excellent fishers because they have a knack for catching large fish.
13. Davy Jones’ Locker, where the pirates hide all of their goods, is the safest safe deposit box!